WAR MACHINE HIGH-DEF Pepakura files TEAM-UP second try

Status
Not open for further replies.
My attempt at the Zabana Glove.
HPIM25792.jpg

Love the Design...But, cursed Zabana every step of the way :) Great Job, Man!

Thx, Zabana!
The Knuckles are seperate, like your design. The upper and lower palm are currently one piece. Since the wrist plate covers the whole back side of the hand, I'm going to cut that part out, so you won't see any seams.
It was hardened with fiberglass mat.

Thx, Zabana!
The Knuckles are seperate, like your design. The upper and lower palm are currently one piece. Since the wrist plate covers the whole back side of the hand, I'm going to cut that part out, so you won't see any seams.
It was hardened with fiberglass mat.

Just can say COOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

It might was pretty difficult to hard it with fiberglass:O

Please post more pics qhen you can ;)

Hey guys really love all the work you guys are doing on this, but I feel a lil disappointed none of you even replied to my offer of help on this project. I'm still willing to do what I can if you're willing to share the .obj's and/or PDO's that need a lil TLC or unfolding.
If it matters the post was on 4/05/11 #54

Hey guys really love all the work you guys are doing on this, but I feel a lil disappointed none of you even replied to my offer of help on this project. I'm still willing to do what I can if you're willing to share the .obj's and/or PDO's that need a lil TLC or unfolding.
If it matters the post was on 4/05/11 #54

Erikm1811 I've worked with these guys before and I can tell you if they didn't respond, they weren't ignoring you, they probably just didn't see it. :) I'm joining this project now, and if Zabana or anyone else doesn't contact you I'll talk to them and see if there's something you can do. :D

Erikm1811- take it from me man, I have been following this project since before this thread was started.. once this thread was created and around the same time I created my account and I offered my help to contribute back, which took time too. Ironmansuitmk6 brought his ideas and I helped him with what I could. Zabana then allowed me to unfold some of the files for the War Machine project (which I thank Zabana for the chance and Stagefivedrift for the models). Seeing as Zabana is working on the final pieces to WM maybe the HD Iron Man Mk. 4 will be underway and you can be reached for help there :)

Mightyjohn - that looks awesome bro :D i have only finished the left hand and fingers, but i removed the circular part of the lower palm.. perhaps a mistake but i can work around it lol

sharkhead & dubean - welcome back lol :D

hey there.... nice peogress.... i've pepped the helmet (the Larger size)but still a little small for me... maybe i will print a bigger scale .... nice to know you are all contributing .....

wow nice job mate, did you do any bondo on the outside of the glove? how did you get it looking so smooth?

Hi guys!

This proyect is coming to it´s end so it´s time maybe for another one.

This kind of proyect/work can´t be possible without all of you so I will ask you about something that Benstreeper had suggested to me. He´s wanting to do this time another Iron Man suit, but keeping in mind that there is enough files for MK3/4/6 why don´t we work on Ultimate Iron Man suit.

What do you guys think? Are there people who wants to help with this new proyect?

Here is a pic to show what we will have at begining:

So now all it´s up to all of you ;)

Now that is something different Zabana. I would like to pep that bad boy when it is done. About the only thing I can offer other than pepping however, is to rearrange the parts for a more paper friendly print, in either A4 or Letter. Good luck with this man. I WILL be watching.

Hey Zabana, have you seen the Ultimate Iron Man files that are out there already? The original thread is quite old, but I got the files from Ben Streeper a lil bit ago.

Hey Zabana, have you seen the Ultimate Iron Man files that are out there already? The original thread is quite old, but I got the files from Ben Streeper a lil bit ago.

I asked Zabana to post this project as it is of much higher quality than the other files, and make the model below.

Zabana if you would send me the files in *.obj format I will start work in 3ds max, and blender to get me ready for pepping. I'm sure there are a lot of open edges etc. to be fixed. I would also like to add some more details to the model

BenStreeper@gmail.com

im_ultimate_ps3.jpg

Ok them, I´ll open a new thread with this new proyect.

About doing MK5 I think about it too but I don´t know if it´s possible, we we´ll die peping such a high detail file :O

Anyway, if we can find another 3d modeller person more I can open a new proyect wich involves MK5, ultimate and extremis.

Please send me PM with your mail and squills all of you who wants to help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back