Warthog Build

crackhead09

RXO
405th Regiment Officer
If you're not that far from D.C. by any chance would this thing make it to KatsuCon? Fantastic work by the way, I've been wanting to make one myself for years now.

Air Navy

Oh absolutely, once this thing is finished, Katsucon isn’t very far at all. But it’s got a long way to go till it’s done unfortunately.

heckman15s

Look awesome, and also heavy as all hell. Have you thought about making composite panels to lighten your curb weight and strain on the driveline?

SI3RRA 117

Amazing..... looking more and more like a warthog. You have so many details. Every time I look a picture I notice something new. So you built the frame from scratch? Looks pretty beefy. Also looks like you have access to some type of CNC plasma cutter? judging from the body and suspension mounts. Just dam cool man. Also where’d you come up with that instrument cluster. Those gauges will look awesome. That’s looking forward to seeing the end product!!

Ichan

Damn! THIS warthog looks sooo awesome! I am getting jealous here xD

This gives me and my bf some dumb ideas.. we've been thinking of building our own warthog.. but first we need to get the money ready!

Satchmo III

Obviously this project is breath-taking. I know you say warthog...but I would think you could swap in some rocket-launchers or a gauss-cannon if you wanted. Seriously though, I’m not sure I’ve seen the turret arm on other warthog builds so this is awesome.

I’m ignorant about eastern USA, are you able to work in the winter months? Would like to see more soon, my brother would really appreciate this build.