Warthog Is Back! Thanks For Donations I Can Start A Little!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! I was so looking forward to the first street legal hog (Stateside anyway). As Garland said, didn't have to be perfect. Sorry you're shelving it for now HJ. Like I told you before, anything I can do to help, let me know. Hope to see the phoenix rise again soon.

Ouch, sorry to hear man. I just brought this topic to discussion today during our E-Zine "projects to keep an eye on" talk... I really think you should re-consider continuing on. Best wishes.

Cheers,
Kensai

:eek: :eek: Thats.... a.... Warthog..... Are you planning to use it? Becouse i think it will be the first working Lifesize one! (After Bungies :p)

due to the raw materials in this file i cant show you all on this website so with respect for my friends and moderators i have a link that i have to ask you to please read...please copy and paste this link

www.myspace.com/warthogbravo

I have, like, $20, but I don't have PayPal, sorry. I also don't trust postal services with enveloped cash, for obvious reasons (coughTHEFTcough).

I'm sorry that you lost your job, and I hope you find another opportunity soon.

The frame is looking good, too. I support the project all the way. This is the perfect way to help the 405th become known, to get a near-perfect replica of the Warthog as one of our toys.

I was really looking forward to that hog, but sorry to hear about the lack of funds and materials. If you don't mind sharing, do you know an estimation of how much it will cost you because I don't think it would be that hard for this community to start some sort of fundraiser. Hope you have batter luck on this project in the future.

tlither said:
First contribution sent. Ain't much but it's a start. You know how to get in touch with me.
thank you tracy! now the goal isnt so much it is only like 400 or 600 thanks to all who contribute.

Last edited by a moderator:
for those of you who have read my file thank you sooo much and those who have contributed you
know who you are i am forever in your debt. thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

Fenix Chief said:
Yessss!!!! If I had money man, I'd given it to you. Sorry. :(
no problem man i only ask those who can, just because you didnt donate doesnt mean this isnt your hog as well, except you wont have your name on the hog somewhere...lol :p

in need of MC armor said:
so your only looking for like 1 dollar from everyone?
you can giive whatever you want. its a donation. want to give 50 cents im still greatful.

HELL JUMPER said:
no problem man i only ask those who can, just because you didnt donate doesnt mean this isnt your hog as well, except you wont have your name on the hog somewhere...lol :p
Your kiddin, right? j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back