Warthog

Status
Not open for further replies.
warthog1.jpg

warthog3_news_271103.jpg

pretty pimp if you as me
$$$$$$$

:christa:

All it needs is a styled bull gaurd up front and a big triple barrel machien gun mouted in the back. lol.

I remember seein this a wile ago and the jeep i saw in person at an autoshow. before i decided to take on an industrial design degree to give myself a broader range of options for work and art. I wanted to to transportation design. and the warthog is a fav of mine. i thought it would be fun to try and make a out of a old beat up off raod toyota or something. i do auto body customizing but that would be a huge project without some one to help.

Me and my dad are rebuilding a 1975 Chevy C-10 and that would be a good frame for the real size of the hog but i don't think my dad would go fod it. i actually came up with our street truck old school designs and i am stoked.

where are you guys from that started the warthog project?

That is sweet and I think that I may attempt onc I get more "Cash" to maybe buy and model my own car after it. I was also thinking you know what would be sweet would be to build a go-cart for littler kids to drive around in it. Hmmmmmm maybe I'll start with that I have been thinking about buying a go-cart for a while and know I have some motovation lol well anyways that car is SWEET and I just found my new car lol
-S20

thats a fantasic idea cause i live out in the woods pretty much and we ride 4x4 all the time and if i could make a hog body and put it on our buggie i wont lie my freinds would stain there jeans cause we all are huge halo fans

Its called a subaru brat

This is what i drive A subaru baja

If i can manage to finish my armor by the time halo 2 is released we will be pulling up to the game store in that with 5 people with a mounted gun in the back ;-)

DSC01816.jpg

DSC01814.jpg

dont know about the gun mount...driving around in city streets, well i guess its where you live at

There will be a few officers of the law at the release party so they will be appraised of the situation plus we dont plan on doing too much riding around with a person strapped in back there :p

If i can manage to finish my armor by the time halo 2 is released we will be pulling up to the game store in that with 5 people with a mounted gun in the back

have fun trying to get it done before halo 2 comes out. i myself and working on it so i have it before halo 3. hahaha im just giving you a hard time. i hope you finish it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back