Weapon commisions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RXAM

Right im a total noob to amour/weapon building. The armour I can easily do over time.
But to speed things up it would be great if some one could make me one or two weapons.

I dont mind really what it is made out of long as its solid enough to use/handle.

So is there anyone out there who can help me?

Thanks
RXAM

Right im a total noob to amour/weapon building. The armour I can easily do over time.
But to speed things up it would be great if some one could make me one or two weapons.

I dont mind really what it is made out of long as its solid enough to use/handle.

So is there anyone out there who can help me?

Thanks
RXAM

Are you requesting to pay someone to make a weapon for you? Post like this is not allowed. I suggest that you go through the forum and get an understanding what 405th is about. There is a classified section to buy/sell armor, but it is reserved for Infantryman status.

There are some members who do sell complete weapons, but like I said you need to reach Infantryman status before you can do that. One of the reason we do that is we need the members to be established and trustworthy before we allow transactions like this. We had several instances that several members were tricked by unscrupulous "tricksters".

Edit: I forgot to mention that post like this will be locked by Mods.

He meant to have someone make the weapon for him, not make it himself.

Every sorry.
Like i said every im a total noob to all of this. sorry i will do a bit more studying of the 405th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back