Wearing your armor in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

cys920622

do you guys often trudge around with your suits on?
last year i went the whole school day with a sam fisher suit (homemade goggles incl., + facemask)

this year i plan on going the whole day wiht my suit on and promise myself not to take off the helmet. ever. at least for the day.

Edit- i mean halloween by these days...

Story time...

At the end of the year our school holds an activity break where students can do near enough what they want. A teacher set up a games room with Halo 2, Guitar Hero 2 ,SSBM... blah blah.
However, our year wasnt allowed activities break because of our Exams going on at the time. Me and a couple of friends had no exams and were bored out of our skulls. Thats when i had a plan. I just finished some of my armour earlier so after sticking it on and awkwardly moving down the hall way i asked if we could play Halo 2. The teacher burst out in laughter and allowed to come in under one condition. I play Halo 2 in the fragments of my suit. I lost so badly...

I wear the helmat sometimes :3

Armor = win.

i wore my helmet to school but i was asked to remove it because the rednecks were wondering why they cant wear their hats if he can wear a halmet :cautious:

crackhead09 said:
i wore my helmet to school but i was asked to remove it because the rednecks were wondering why they cant wear their hats if he can wear a halmet :cautious:

You have rednecks in florida?

Last edited by a moderator:
damn i just realized my socials teacher doesnt allow hats in class... i will try to coax him into letting me keep it on... for a cup of starbucks! that would work.

hehe.

when mines done and looks okay-amazing ill wear it at school ( high school so we get to wear hats :p) and all the girls would be like this :love: and want to take pics with me

poosnicles said:
when mines done and looks okay-amazing ill wear it at school ( high school so we get to wear hats :p) and all the girls would be like this :love: and want to take pics with me
or it might backfire and repel them.

all of you kids are lucky. in new orleans, every school has uniforms and hats are never allowed. costumes are completely out of the question too.

im glad ive been out of high school for 7 years now, i probably would have gone nuts if i had to attend now. they make the students wear ID badges. its horrible.

te Flying Ninja said:
take a suit to the renesaunce festival(cant spell it) then find darth vader and say " my story/game is better than yours "

I find your lack of faith...disturbing.

I'm going to wear my suit when it is made next year during the "buy a senior" day. That way I can run around in it and have no reprocussions. I hope the teacher of whomever buys me asks if someone can get the lights, that'll be my que to hit the head lights on the helmet :) har har cream of tar tar for me.

joshua61991 said:
I'm going to wear my suit when it is made next year during the "buy a senior" day. That way I can run around in it and have no reprocussions. I hope the teacher of whomever buys me asks if someone can get the lights, that'll be my que to hit the head lights on the helmet :) har har cream of tar tar for me.
LOL.

at my school the students bid for the seniors, and they always end up in like ballet gear or spandex (guys)

im gonna get my armor on and get my friend to video tape the whole day with my armor on. i'm gonna go to the market (and buy a can of soup :lol: , Mountain Dew Game Fuel Halo 3 , and a pack of gum) with it on, go to best buy (or gamespot/ebgames) and buy something halo related, and go to the gym with it on. if you guys have an idea of what else i could do with it on, it would be gratelly appreciated.

I'll post all the videos i get on youtube and link them to the video forum when all done.

School isnt a place to mess around with this stuff. Wear the armor, but dont bring any weapons whether they are plasma grenades or energy swords. Just yesterday I had my physics project which was a timing device in a wine bag, and almost everyone kept asking me whats inside the bag, not because they are nosy, but because its a WINE bag, wine has alchohol in it. alchohol is not allowed in school. Anyways to my point... If they dont allow waterguns, why would you think they allow energy swords? You can easily wack someone in the head with one which could kill them. Im not saying that you will do that, just that its not safe to bring any sort of weapon (real or fake) to school. A kid in my old middle school brought an airsoft gun to school because he was going airsofting afterwards. He got arrested and taken to juvi. For halloween it would be cool to have something that glows, but not at school.

SPARTAN405 said:
School isnt a place to mess around with this stuff. Wear the armor, but dont bring any weapons whether they are plasma grenades or energy swords. Just yesterday I had my physics project which was a timing device in a wine bag, and almost everyone kept asking me whats inside the bag, not because they are nosy, but because its a WINE bag, wine has alchohol in it. alchohol is not allowed in school. Anyways to my point... If they dont allow waterguns, why would you think they allow energy swords? You can easily wack someone in the head with one which could kill them. Im not saying that you will do that, just that its not safe to bring any sort of weapon (real or fake) to school. A kid in my old middle school brought an airsoft gun to school because he was going airsofting afterwards. He got arrested and taken to juvi. For halloween it would be cool to have something that glows, but not at school.

ya, dont get suspended or arrested.. that would be bad.... also to add on to spartin405 dont take the weapons into a store either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back