Welcome to HOG!

Cadet

Executive Officer
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S111
*2021 EDIT*

There are currently no active weekly game nights. One-off game nights may be posted here in the HOG subforum.

There scheduled Regiment vs. Regiment game nights that will be posted in the Members Only section of the participating regiments subforums.

While not "Official" Game nights, there is an active group in the Discord who regularly play together in the evenings and are always happy to include more members. See the link to the Discord below to get involved,

Please keep the following rules in mind when playing in any game with other 405th members but especially during Regimental Game Nights:

1. Be respectful to others, do not start drama and arguments. Treat all members and participants with Respect.
2. Swearing, hate speech, "doxxing," or leaking personal information will not be tolerated.
3. Do not discuss explicitly sexual, gore or otherwise disturbing content. This includes jokes and memes.
4. Do not spam messages. If someone is not responding to your Xbox message give them a few minutes before sending another one.
5. Respect authority, and do not troll moderators on duty. Do not impersonate staff, such as Division or Regiment officers or HOG moderators.
6. It is considered bad form, and rude, to join a game night simply to advertise outside activities, businesses, social media pages, et cetera. Members are expected to join to participate in the games and to help foster a sense of community. This means that we encourage to all participants to talk about their own going projects, to offer advice and assistance to others, and to not attempt to monopolize time or exclude others.
7. Game moderators have the authority to enforce these rules as needed, and any action taken by a Game Moderator will be forwarded and communicated to Division Staff for further review.

Social Media and Other Links
Halo 5 Spartan Company: Halo 5 Spartan Company Game Nights
Discord Chat Room : The official 405th Infantry Division Discord is live!
Facebook: 405th Halo Costume and Prop Maker Community
Twitch = twitch.tv / 405thhalo

Last edited:
Just a heads up to those currently reading- many of these game nights are already active, but they do not officially start until May 1st. Feel free to message the creators of the game nights or other moderators if you want to get involved.

Thank you Cadet !

Last edited:
Notice - The Reach Royale tournament is on May 6th, not the 7th. Just a heads-up to prevent confusion. Thank-you, and I hope to see you all there!

Cadet and FANGS - I'm going to have to step down from running HOG. The interest has been minimal at best. Just not enough time to game as there us to be I guess.

HOG was never intended to be run by me. It was suppose to just be a way for anyone who wants to host a game night a way to host it. HOG is just a platform and I hope that people will eventually start using it.

The game nights that I've had with fellow 405th members have been a blast! I've made new friends and great memories. But people get busy and I really want to refocus on playing games for fun without any parameters and also to have more time for building.

Thanks to everybody for your help and support during HOG's creation. I hope it lives on and others can benefit the same way I have.

Asgardianhammer - HOG is a platform, it occurs so long as someone is willing to host a game night. Currently there is no one hosting a game night. But, anyone can host one at anytime. HOG is just a platform to then be able to promote when and where the game night is.

I see that the previous game nights haven't been taken down. I will see to correcting that.

Last edited:
While on the subject, I think I might try and start up a sunday game night again. But, rather than staying on the forum exclusively, i'd like to branch out to the 405th facebook page.

Most of the active members seem to use facebook more than anything else, so I think I might be able to rally up a few people.

Thoughts?

Hey everyone, just wanted to touch base with anyone wanting to join us every friday for some Halo 5 action. Lets try to unlock the Achillies armor set together. I know we can do it if we all work together. I will be hosting games & will be streaming them live to mixer under my user name. I am also looking into getting a community play date with 405th members & 343 staff, Asgardianhammer or Fangs could possibly help set this up?

Hey everyone, just wanted to touch base with anyone wanting to join us every friday for some Halo 5 action. Lets try to unlock the Achillies armor set together. I know we can do it if we all work together. I will be hosting games & will be streaming them live to mixer under my user name. I am also looking into getting a community play date with 405th members & 343 staff, Asgardianhammer or Fangs could possibly help set this up?
Don't forget to post this in the discord, might get some more traction but I could be wrong: Join the 405th Infantry Division Discord Server! heres the invite link.

I can just about tell you right now....this isn't going to happen. At least not the way you might think so.

I dont mean to step on peoples toes but just thought it was a good idea. There have been other groups that have done this in the passed. But if its a no go fine with me. I will just keep chucking along with spartan company and hosting game nights.

Hello everybody!!!! My main gamer tag is SpartanStorm013, which is the account I started with several years ago.
My secondary account that I’ve recently made is Baja Dew.
I am a very casual player and love co-op campaign on the Halo games.

Cadet can we get the first post updated?

Can we change the active list to remove all? and maybe replace it with something like:

"There are currently no active weekly game nights. One-off game nights may be posted in the HOG subforum.

There are also scheduled Regiment vs. Regiment game nights that will be posted in the Members Only section of the participating regiments subforums."

Also, our social media links you can update-

Cadet can we get the first post updated?

Can we change the active list to remove all? and maybe replace it with something like:

"There are currently no active weekly game nights. One-off game nights may be posted in the HOG subforum.

There are also scheduled Regiment vs. Regiment game nights that will be posted in the Members Only section of the participating regiments subforums."

Also, our social media links you can update-
May be worth it to throw in that although we do not have regularly scheduled game nights, we have a rather active group on discord that plays quite a bit in the evenings via the discord

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back