Props Weta Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadMullet

ok ok ok i know that there are 10 threads about the weta weapons but they all just contain the link to the Halo 3 Gallery on their site... well weta being the butt heads they are, they changed the layout of the site and all the pics are no longer up.

so if anyone was smart enough to copy the pictures off the site (i dont fall into this catagory) would you be ohh so kind and post the pictures of the Laser Designator and the rocket launcher... there is one pic of the designator on the halo-wiki but i need the other.

also i did google this and it brought up the images i needed, but when i clicked on the thumbnails it wouldnt bring up the larger file...

so if you have these post them, if not keep out.

p.s. Mods be kind and leave this open until someone helps a bother out... thank you.

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Google images are you're friend. I have been abled to find all of my WETA referance pictures using Google images.

ditto.

Last edited by a moderator:
DreadMullet said:
also i did google this and it brought up the images i needed, but when i clicked on the thumbnails it wouldnt bring up the larger file...

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Google images are you're friend. I have been abled to find all of my WETA referance pictures using Google images.

im going to go with Reading is not your friend... Go ahead and google image Weta Halo weapons, right now... did you find them? no you didnt... if you read my post you would of learned that weta changed the layout of the site, and got rid of the pictures... weta-halo3 weapons gallery now the link i had book-marked takes you there. can you find the pictures?

you didnt read the OP, you didnt add anything to the topic, so you didnt need to post, and now you made my ignore list...

once again if anyone smart enough to save the pictures from the site please post... thank you.

Weta classified Halo 3 Shorts as [2007].

Weta Workshop supplyied a range of products for all the Halo shorts, in a collaboration between Bungie Studios, director Neill Blomkamp, Weta Workshop, Origami Digital LLC and HT Limited.

We have created a fully functioning four wheel drive Warthog, with a working gun, digital displays, airbags and the ability for the Warthog to crab crawl as well as four wheel steer.

DreadMullet said:
im going to go with Reading is not your friend... Go ahead and google image Weta Halo weapons, right now... did you find them? no you didnt... if you read my post you would of learned that weta changed the layout of the site, and got rid of the pictures... weta-halo3 weapons gallery now the link i had book-marked takes you there. can you find the pictures?

you didnt read the OP, you didnt add anything to the topic, so you didnt need to post, and now you made my ignore list...

once again if anyone smart enough to save the pictures from the site please post... thank you.

Calm down, mate. So the dude made a mistake. Ignoring is kinda overboard. Just gently point him towards your quote (as you did) and ask him politely to read.

Anyways, I'm sure if you look around on the site you'll find em, like Arbiter said, they did classify it as 2007

I didnt Google WETA weapons. I Googled WETA battle rifle, WETA sniper rifle, WETA pistol. They all came up within the first 5 pages. Use Google more specifically. There is a very wide range of pictures on Google. Be very precise with you're search.

EDIT: I said google IMAGES not Google search. Also, I know that WETA took the pictures off the sight. I knew that about a week ago.

Calm down man. Jeez... And also, no awfence, but adding me to the ignore list is a really dumb thing to do. I always read the top post first. Simply be more specific with you're search. I believe there are some referance shots in the gallery here at the 405th forums. They may not be focused on the weapons, but they work well.

Consider you're actions before spazing like that. It could save you alot of off time from the sight.

Sorry for doing whatever I did wrong.

EDIT 2: heres a link to one of the pictures of the BR: click here

Found it on 1st page of Google image search.

DreadMullet said:
so if anyone was smart enough to copy the pictures off the site (i dont fall into this catagory) would you be ohh so kind and post the pictures of the Laser Designator and the rocket launcher... there is one pic of the designator on the halo-wiki but i need the other.

Xtreme TACTICS i do apologize for replying like a dick, i was getting pissed off in the shop and needed to grab some reference pics for the Laser Designator, and for some god damn reason i didnt copy them at the start... The pictures were still up on there site 2 days ago...

thank you for posting the pictures to the Br and others, unfortunately they do me no good...those are the easy pics to find, its just impossible to find the pictures they had posted on there site of JUST the weapons.

once again i apologize, and hopefully someone will pop up who saved them pictures.

DreadMullet said:
Xtreme TACTICS i do apologize for replying like a dick, i was getting pissed off in the shop and needed to grab some reference pics for the Laser Designator, and for some god damn reason i didnt copy them at the start... The pictures were still up on there site 2 days ago...

thank you for posting the pictures to the Br and others, unfortunately they do me no good...those are the easy pics to find, its just impossible to find the pictures they had posted on there site of JUST the weapons.

once again i apologize, and hopefully someone will pop up who saved them pictures.

Thanks for apologizing. I will do my best to find you a few good pictures of the Laser Designator. The good news is the back of the Laser Designator's body is the same as the sniper rifles. You can use some referance pictures I gave you for that. I believe I have 1 more WETA sniper rifle image of the back of the sniper. I will do my best to find the Laser Designator.

EDIT: I have pictures of the Laser Designator! This one isn't the greatest, but it will work.

Next one. Its the best I could find.

And this one, although its a picture of the sniper rifle, Its still is good because the butt end of the Lazer Designator and the Sniper Rifle are about the same.

Hope these help!

CHEERS!

people will attack you if dont search 1st. its kinda rude to have people hand feed you the info

link4044 said:
people will attack you if dont search 1st. its kinda rude to have people hand feed you the info

Was that directed at me or at DreadMullet? Who's kinda ride? And I agree, people will attack you if you ask for images that are easy as heck to find. All images are found in Google images, or on Halopedia, or the Halo Costuming Wiki.

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Was that directed at me or at DreadMullet? Who's kinda ride? And I agree, people will attack you if you ask for images that are easy as heck to find. All images are found in Google images, or on Halopedia, or the Halo Costuming Wiki.

you just answered your question there

link4044 said:

yea... once again i did search, and i am usually one of those people that tell someone to search. and there is still one more picture of the laser designator that can not be found. i was able to find the ones that xtremetactics posted... wow new weta pictures here on page 2...

also i found one of the pictures of the Rocket Launcher... after searching for about an hour there are still 2 of them i cant find.

also if these images are so easy to find how come no one has come up with them? maybe you are to quick to pass judgment?

thank you again xtreme

No problem DreadMullet. I will keep my eye out for the other pictures.

EDIT: And probably why people didn't give you the pictures is because they thought you did no searching and wanted to be spoon feed. Im not sure of this, but its a possibility. People don't like to spoon feed, but personally, if I have the time, I'll work on getting some pictures togeather if the other person is making a weapon or costume and is stuck. Its just my way of saying thanks when other people, or sometimes the same person offered me support or commented on my projects. Hope you get the other pictures you need.

CHEERS!

DreadMullet said:
yea... once again i did search, and i am usually one of those people that tell someone to search. and there is still one more picture of the laser designator that can not be found. i was able to find the ones that xtremetactics posted... wow new weta pictures here on page 2...

also i found one of the pictures of the Rocket Launcher... after searching for about an hour there are still 2 of them i cant find.

also if these images are so easy to find how come no one has come up with them? maybe you are to quick to pass judgment?

thank you again xtreme

im not passing judgment. the way you wrote it sounded like you didnt do any search on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back