Not open for further replies.
Durlaburban said:
im 14 and im near genius. I.Q. of 140.... and thats straight from the doctors

Doctors don't determine I.Q.'s.

I suggest you take and I.Q. test or you
should ask a professional about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im 16 years old.

Personally im surprised at the amount of people doing this that are my age or younger. I would have thought most people hear would be older than 18 but w/e.

I'm 13, and I'm almost finished with the paper part of FS's HD helm, It's strange because I know the whole story, and all the details, but I've never even played Halo, And I knew it all before I came here, It's not that my parents won't let me play Halo, It's just that $350 is a lot of money for an Xbox 360, plus $60 for Halo 3, but I'm getting there (My total Xbox fund is ....$120!)

21 ... I'm quite surprised to see the number of teens (and preteens). That'll be a major factor in the higher-ups deciding how to officially organize the 405th, what with the 501st being 18+. I guess star wars has been here so long (before I was born), there's plenty of 18+ folks to keep their numbers up.

I too am surprised how many young people are doing this. It's no wonder the signal-to-noise ratio around here can get so low.

Hi. I was just wondering if i was the youngest armor making guy here?
Am i or not.
If you have seen my helmet you might know how old i'am!
But i'm 13!

gonna havta say the 11-20 is a very wierd age bracket... Theres a huge difference between a 15 year old and an 11 year old... let alone a 20 year old...

AoBfrost said:
11 year old is still a kid, 15 is still a kid but taller, 20 is semi adult, depends who you are.

15 is a kid but taller?? what are you talking about?

plz think about what your saying.

im 16 btw

Last edited by a moderator:
In general, a person 15 years of age would be much different than a person that is 20 years old, compare the two, the 15 year old is a kid still. Even the people who are 20, many I know I would not call them adults even though they are "over 18".

I will admit, there are some teens which are very mature and could be considered an adult (mentally), but above, I'm speaking in general, not individuals.

Alright. I'm 15 and I am around a lot of kids ranging 5-18. I'm a boy scout, my troop ranges from 11-18, but I also help out at the cub scout meetings and they range from 5-10. If you are trying to say that a 15 year old is like a 10 year old but taller, whoa man that is a mistake. There is a HUGE amount in maturity gain from the age of 10, going through puberty, and getting up to 15. I have watched the most ANNOYING 11 year old scout grow into a really cool person by the time he was 15. It is true though that there will always be some people who will act like a 5 year old until they hit 20 and realize they need to grow up and get a job when their parents kick them out of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back