Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-30

• 31+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A kid will be a kid, but through age, there is much maturity gain, you may be more mature than someone 10-11 years old, but still in the kid range ;)

I dont mean that offensive to anyone who is 15 or younger, but that's how I see things, even when I was 15, I called everyone kid who was my age, 15 is a bit too young to be considered an adult.

Thanks everyone now im starting to feel old, with all the young people here and I only got 20.

Pat

You and me both, Aeon! And I turn 29 in a little over two months. Oy. I'll be older than you then, and I have a "funny" feeling you'll be rubbing that in... :p lol

SPARTAN II said:
You and me both, Aeon! And I turn 29 in a little over two months. Oy. I'll be older than you then, and I have a "funny" feeling you'll be rubbing that in... :p lol
Well, now I don't feel so bad, lol, at least Im younger than you! (only by a few months)

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew it! You're already rubbing it in, lol. Didn't even wait until my birthday. I'm sooo glad that is of some consolation to you, girl...:lol:

SPARTAN II said:
I'm not sure what that says about you, buddy... :rolleyes lol

It say's my wife is always moaning at me to grow up and stop dressing up as MC. pfffftttt to that. I thought the chicks digged role-play. :whistle: ;)
*sound of me being slapped round the back of the head by a certain angry wife*

Last edited by a moderator:
just turned 15 yay!!! and i have to say 15 yr olds are not like 10 yr olds......but i guess if you havent been a kid/young teen for a while, you might forget what its like, and categorize them as the same.

You guys feel old...I am in the 31+ (2%) bracket. These guys could be my kids. I am used to it, I joined the Army later in my life so I am around many younger people. At least in the Army I can bring the pain when they say or do stupid stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back