What army's better?

witch army is better out of your own thought?

• SAME?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA?

• OTHER?

• ENGLAND?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we don't have British Marines we call them soldiers, tbh they are trained for specific expertise, i agree that even though US marines are trained nearly the same they are equiped with better fighting tools but we are slowly climbing the ranks of training and equipment. so watch out, i have no doubt that in the future the USMC and the British army will be the same at some point but that could be far ahead of us. if you wanna see what we Brits have go to army jobs UK and see for youself watch the clips.

if you think the USA is the best army then you would be right, 20 year ago, but currently, it goes to either Russia or China, and no, the USA doesnt have any resources, we are no longer a production country (besides a few things) we mostly produce services currently and we BUY our resources, which is part of the reason why we are in trillions of dollars in debt, we have like maximum 300k in the army and maybe another 300 in the reserves/national guard. where as russia and china have up to triple the soldiers, and better tanks (sorry, but the Abrams is Out of date) same with sea warfar and nuclear, currently the USA is NOT even on the top 15 countries to live in list.

With all the respect, but correct me if im wrong, i don't think is right to consider Blackwater part of the army.

I think this thread should be closed. This web site is about prop building and armor. If you want to beat your chest and froth at the mouth over a pointless topic go right ahead. But do it someplace else. I am all for anything that will bring us more together as a group. Maybe ALL of you should think like that rather than create topics that will only cause infighting.

Spartan 161 said:
I think this thread should be closed. This web site is about prop building and armor. If you want to beat your chest and froth at the mouth over a pointless topic go right ahead. But do it someplace else. I am all for anything that will bring us more together as a group. Maybe ALL of you should think like that rather than create topics that will only cause infighting.

gen·er·al–adjective

1. of or pertaining to all persons or things belonging to a group or category: a general meeting of the employees.
2. of, pertaining to, or true of such persons or things in the main, with possible exceptions; common to most; prevalent; usual: the general mood of the people.
3. not limited to one class, field, product, service, etc.; miscellaneous: the general public; general science.
4. considering or dealing with overall characteristics, universal aspects, or important elements, esp. without considering all details or specific aspects: general instructions; a general description; a general resemblance one to another.
5. not specific or definite: I could give them only a general idea of what was going on.

pick whichever one you want, it all means the same thing, now about YOU. your bolding of every post you make is really starting to piss me off, do you think your more important or do you need the attention? either way when u post in a thread seeing your bold spam interrupts the fluid reading, so fix yourself up before you start telling others what to fix.and have we been fighting? NO we've been discussing the pro/cons of different armies, ALSO too many peaple are taking up the role of being a mod without mod powers, hense being pricks (cuz of no mod powers) if theres something that u think should be closed then REPORT IT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan 161 said:
good idea. i dont like this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back