What do you believe in??

Status
Not open for further replies.

just me

I believe in Ukko, the original god of finland
please, dont take this personal, if, then Adam delete this topic

This forum is starting to remind me of that one Transformers forum..All the people believed in reincarnation, and I got banned for saying "Go and be your butterflies when you die, i'll actually ammount to something."...

I personally believe in God, and basiccaly the trinity which is God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Ghost ,all of them mash into one God.

thisismadness2 said:
I personally believe in God, and basiccaly the trinity which is God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Ghost ,all of them mash into one God.
Same here, one church I went to tried teaching me they were all separate, I left that church, and now it has no members and closed because everyone knew the "pastor" wasnt teaching things correctly according to the bible.

Last edited by a moderator:
i believe in god.. but sometimes.. i believe in science cuz u know the adam and eve story. they say they took one part of the ribs and give it to eve and eve have more ribs and adam dont.. and my teacher say all the ribs that the boys and girls r the same.

so im dont know what to believe..

I believe in God too (the trinity)you know the one who loves us all so much that he sacrificed his ONLY son for us?? The one who made us all for a purpose?? The one who created everything (the universe etc...) out of nothing using nothing but words??

Robo_117 said:
i believe in god.. but sometimes.. i believe in science cuz u know the adam and eve story. they say they took one part of the ribs and give it to eve and eve have more ribs and adam dont.. and my teacher say all the ribs that the boys and girls r the same.

so im dont know what to believe..

No, God took one of Adam's ribs and created Eve with it. It's sorta like losing a finger. If you lose a finger, your kid will still be born with all of his fingers, even though you lost yours! Unless he is a mutant! :p But the question still remains...

Did they have belly buttons? :p

Razgriz said:
No, God took one of Adam's ribs and created Eve with it. It's sorta like losing a finger. If you lose a finger, your kid will still be born with all of his fingers, even though you lost yours! Unless he is a mutant! :p But the question still remains...

Did they have belly buttons? :p

that is probaly the simplest and best wording/explanation of creation of eve for those who challenge it good job

Darthcalibar said:
I believe in the one and only true God there ever has been and ever will be. I believe in the one and only Lord almighty who sacrficed his perfect son to forgive my sins. That's what i believe.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=upGCMl_b0n4

this is what i dont get.. most of people that believe in god hate the Jews and if they hate the Jews then they hate Jesus cuz he was Jewish

Darthcalibar said:
I believe in the one and only true God there ever has been and ever will be. I believe in the one and only Lord almighty who sacrficed his perfect son to forgive my sins. That's what i believe.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=upGCMl_b0n4
Amen. I could not have said it any better. You words are true.

Robo_117 said:
this is what i dont get.. most of people that believe in god hate the Jews and if they hate the Jews then they hate Jesus cuz he was Jewish

Where are you getting these ideas from? o_O Most believers don't hate Jews. The Lord loves all unconditionally, and most believers try to follow His preachings and do he same. Hate is a sin. Of course, everybody sins, and we all do feel hate at times. Luckily though, well, just read Darthcliber's post. ;)

Because he sent His perfect Son to die for us, that's you, me and everybody, we can go to heaven if we accept him as our Lord and Savior. No strings attached.

Wow, I'm excited to hear that many of you believe in God. That is really great. Anyway as a Christian I believe in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. And Christ's sacrifice for all mankind.

Robo_117 said:
Personally, I think the media is who says that about believers, not believers themselves. Just another example of the lies of today's media. (I'm pretty skeptical about those kinda things)

I believe in Angels and Spirits. Many times have I had a guardian angel at my shoulder to help me through tough times.

But no... I don't believe in THE God. I believe in one's own belief.

"have you accepted the flag as your saviour?" rvb anyone?

I'm agnostic myself if anyone's interested.

EDIT: it means i dont deny the posability that their could be a god i just dont see any reasons to belive that there is.

This seems like the only forum I have ever been to where a mass of people can agree with one another on the same topic (besides halo).

I am a pretty staunch atheist. The only thing I could say a really "believe" in would be the laws of physics but its not really a belief, as they are fluid concepts and outside of petty human morality shifts. Beliefs themselves are foolish things to have, they tend to lead to absolutism. The Judeo-Christian belief system teaches absolutism is a virtue.

"Belief is not the beginning, but the end of all knowledge." Johnann Wolfgang von Goethe

well u might call me a siner or watanot but i dont beleve in god. i think there are the great spirt and mother earth, father sky, granpa sun, and grandma moon. and just for u all know we will all die in 5 years even the 15,000-50,000 nerds working on it say that.

No one can predict when the human race will die. Thats like saying All dogs and cats on earth will die in 3 years and 5 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back