What do you do while making armor??

Status
Not open for further replies.
well 3 screens which one is always on for renderings and pep stuff whill another blasts music and my third i have recordings of craig ferrguson that a i watch alot, and i have my xbox hooked up to that one so i play some halo or anything llike that while things are loading or pep stuff is printing.

I usually listen to my ipod with headphones on since usually when i'm done working on my stuff my hubby bugs me into doing his stuff lol

I usualy sit down on the couch wit my lap tray with the pep, I side table with pepakura veiwer on screen to make sre get evrything right, and watch ol DVR'ed tv shows I havet watched yet (usualy x-play or gametrailrs lol)

well 3 screens which one is always on for renderings and pep stuff whill another blasts music and my third i have recordings of craig ferrguson that a i watch alot, and i have my xbox hooked up to that one so i play some halo or anything llike that while things are loading or pep stuff is printing.

dude, you watch Craig Ferguson too... i watch him every night.
the rabbit that lives in my back yard is names after him

I usually just blast some rock or techno music, and then after I've gone through my list I turn up the radio. Although one day I did build for a couple of hours in silence haha I was just so fed up of hearing the same songs over again :p But besides that I'll have one of my screens on Degrassi. Gone through seasons 1-5 after a lot of pep models. And of course the other screen is my pep files

spend half of the time looking up good remixes of classics like under cover of night and warthog run... brings back memories :)

Music, youtube vids, eat, surf through the forum. My parents don't nagg at me as they support me, but only nagg cuz I got exams coming up

I'l usually have some sort of movie playing in the background, or I work in silence. Depending on the project I like to watch something related to it. If I work on Master Chief, then I watch something Halo related, if I work on Iron Man, I watch Iron Man.

im in the uk so you may not know what im on about

i will either listen to my spotify playlists
or i listen/watch the inbetweeners on 40d

im in the uk so you may not know what im on about

i will either listen to my spotify playlists
or i listen/watch the inbetweeners on 40d

I.e. Spotify being a digital music service and The Inbetweeners being a British sitcom about a group of teenage friends in school. Hope that helps clarify ;)

Personally I need some kind of background noise, whether it be music of some variety, standup comedy, or any old channel on TV. As long as it isn't anything sleepy and dull like some varieties of Jazz, public access television, politics, etc.

I usually put the ol ipod on shuffle (it takes a while to get through 782 songs) while pepping resining glassing mudding pretty much through the whole project though I did get a drop of resin on the middle button that I don't think will ever come off. . . live and learn.

As far as the kind of music Rock, techno (dubstep, house, trance, dance etc) Rap, a little punk and some un genre-able stuff. . .

If I ever get a kinect (It needs a really cool set of games before I do that) I'd skype or whatever with people.

I agree with some other people either I pay attention to pepping or watch whats on TV so I don't bother with that.

I pop in Red vs blue, or listen to something on the BBC, like doctor who, or something ive found hyperdrive with nick frost (the fat dude from shawn of the dead, and hot fuzz.

I set a playlist on YouTube of J-pop, techno, and various orchestrated music (Gundam, Halo, Phoenix Wright, et merda) going on my PC, while I pep. As for everything else, I talk to myself. There's a reason my handle is Schizophrenic. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back