What Do You Miss About Halo Ce?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krallis said:
I also miss the fact that when I first played halo and got to "343 Guilty Spark" that the flood were genuinely terrifying. And in the newer halo's they arent scary at all.

Exactly my point!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I also miss the flood in that game.... they were so threatining and scary :eek and the fact that legendary mode was actually difficult to play .... unlike the newer games

Krallis said:
Em...Im not sure, I know that it was the best picture I could find of the redesigned mark v armour as it is my favourite.

could you send me that picture?

I loved the Maw's Warthog Run. I still just turn on CE to play that.

Speaking of CE, Hugeass, Coldsnap (Hugesnap?), and basically every Tiamat map is the stuff. I drew a picture of the hangar from the default spawn of Hugeass in math the other day. Longswords, Pelicans, and MYTHOS, oh my!

I miss the ability for team mates to ride on the side of the scorpoin tank, and how awesome my first halo1 tbag wasXD

edit: AND BLOODGLUTCH!

Um, allies can still ride the tank in halo 2... and the warthog run was great. My only question is, why the HECK did the ship have a giant corridor on top, perfect for driving a warthog through? :unsure

Boba Fett said:
Um, allies can still ride the tank in halo 2... and the warthog run was great. My only question is, why the HECK did the ship have a giant corridor on top, perfect for driving a warthog through? :unsure

Yeah, I think he means in Multiplayer...

And the thing is it's like a Service Corridor, for bringing maintenance vehicles and supplies through to various critical sections along the top of the ship, and it appears to run along the MAC's laylines, so it may have something to do with servicing the cannon. Also, it connects all of the main cargo bays, so it makes it possible for bringing all sorts of supplies to various lifts throughout the ship, where they can be distributed. It's a kilometer-long ship, and it carries a lot of people, with a lot of guns and warthogs. That's why.

Besides, PLOT TENSION!

129140284297671603.jpg

The size of the campaign levels, by which I mean the lack of invisible barriers. In Halo 3, the campaign levels were huge, sure, but the fraction that you could actually walk around was essentially and predetermined path with very few options. However, I don't miss the horribly clunky gameplay.

soul products said:
ive never heard of any of these levels, howd u get them

I think hes thinking of CE (Custom Edition) not Combat Evolved.

They are all Custom maps, which was pretty much the purpose of CE.

I dont really miss the maps as halo 2 had blood gulch. And halo 2 (i think) had the best maps in the series. Better than halo 3 and better (so far) than reach.

I miss the humour, bits of the first halo were pretty funny.

I miss the feel of the banshees, they used to be a lot "looser" and quicker and easier to maneuver.

I also rate the first time I flew a banshee as one of the best gaming experiences ive ever had.

I miss that the final warthog run was actually really hard to do (at least it was the first few times I played it).

Some of the best Legendary Co-op fun I've had was Truth and Reconciliation ;)

Glorious!

Also I'm convinced the shotgun was far more powerful in Halo:CE than the follow up versions. Shotgun, decent amount of shells....bye, bye Flood!!

Edit: Yeah that final Warthog run was awesome and hilarious on co-op. If one of you got too far ahead and the 'warp' happened...poor slacker got left with no wheels! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back