What do you think they'll do for mlg in reach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
everybody...
its a dam video game.
we like the armor, lets keep on that subject.
dont let this become the new gears of war 2 forum where everybody complains about the way the game is and make stupid mlg rules that everyone is supposed to follow.
every weapon is good in some ways, bad in others.
its pretty balanced.
just because someone beats you in close range when they have an ar, and you have a br, doesnt make them a noob.
because they lead their attack with nades, doesnt make them bad.
its in the game to use, so use it to win.
not to complain about

everybody...
its a dam video game.
dont let this become the new gears of war 2 forum where everybody complains about the way the game is and make stupid mlg rules that everyone is supposed to follow.
its pretty balanced.
just because someone beats you in close range when they have an ar, and you have a br, doesnt make them a noob.
not to complain about

'here here!, so true" lol

everybody...
its a dam video game.
its pretty balanced.
not to complain about

I might even put that as my bio in XBL...

i'm i the only one who won't play the ARENA? i really rather play social! I mean MLG guys think that any one thats like below a captain is a crappy player, wth? i played a game once against these MLG guys in H2 on burrial mounds, my entire team quit and i was left facing 4 guys by my self. I only lost 20 to 25 having 15 kills and i'm a GnySgt. :p

plus i'll be playing invasion and FF most of the time any way :D

I hate how the Assault Rifle has been labeled a noob weapon. The BR is a very good weapon in most cases, it does very badly in CQC situations. The AR tends to perform poorly at longer ranges, but does well at most everything else. Plus, with practice, the AR can be used effectively at long range by firing in short controlled bursts, meaning the AR, not the BR, is the best all around weapon in Halo 3

mlg player do tendto get a little serious, there doesn't need to be a unnesesary rules
just play it for what it is,a really awsome and fun game

My view on how MLG is going to be in Reach:

If they cant adapt, then they should stop complaining. Survival of the Fittest, adapt, or die.

everybody...
its a dam video game.
its pretty balanced.
not to complain about
I agree I just really don't like ar I have my reasons... anyways I agree that there's a lot of competitive ppl in MLG who think they are the best and I don't like them I think any player could have potential to be the best cuz nowadays generals are bks and new players are the better players so I don't call anyone truly bad unless they tbag me and are like 25 points down

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Did anyone play the Beta???

There was practically an MLG gametype: Slayer Pro.
Spawn with DMR, 1 frag, sprint, and no radar.

Actually what I found out is if they make mlg there will not be objective games in it just like slayer pro

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

MLG is the Stuff man. AR stars were annoying the hell out of me. i started playing mlg and everything changed on how i saw halo 3. Im very excited for reach and also to see what mlg does for the game. they made the maps. Bungie did not make the maps. MLG made the settings. Bungie did not. MLG players dont have self issues either. i agree with ragecage on this, id love to be paid to play a game that im gunna enjoy. and u can be paid for being a team, that way, while ur being paid, u can enjoy the game with you team members and friends at the same time. MLG is something u have to think about before with start judging it. and MLG and gamebattles can be in any game they want. they can be bacause they are so well known and games that have mlg in them are more often played so game companys make more profitable money thanks to mlg

MLG is the Stuff man. AR stars were annoying the hell out of me. i started playing mlg and everything changed on how i saw halo 3. Im very excited for reach and also to see what mlg does for the game. they made the maps. Bungie did not make the maps. MLG made the settings. Bungie did not. MLG players dont have self issues either. i agree with ragecage on this, id love to be paid to play a game that im gunna enjoy. and u can be paid for being a team, that way, while ur being paid, u can enjoy the game with you team members and friends at the same time. MLG is something u have to think about before with start judging it. and MLG and gamebattles can be in any game they want. they can be bacause they are so well known and games that have mlg in them are more often played so game companys make more profitable money thanks to mlg

Hmmm... Spawn Traps, BR Crutches, Ego maniacs, and power weapon whores... sounds fun lol

the reason i dislike MLG is because i've had so many instances where MLG "pros" complain about something and give crapy excuses as to why something will suck ("No BR in reach=Reach will suck" <-- Actual thread title from B.net) and when you point it out, they just respond with a trash on how "Low" rank you are and how "I'm a lvl 50 so my opinion is better then yourz and you sux!"

Hmmm... Spawn Traps, BR Crutches, Ego maniacs, and power weapon whores... sounds fun lol

the reason i dislike MLG is because i've had so many instances where MLG "pros" complain about something and give crapy excuses as to why something will suck ("No BR in reach=Reach will suck" <-- Actual thread title from B.net) and when you point it out, they just respond with a trash on how "Low" rank you are and how "I'm a lvl 50 so my opinion is better then yourz and you sux!"

post-5249-1227663221_thumb-1.jpg

and gamebattles suck, they banned me because i reported a 50 for cheating, using a lagg switch isn't cheating to them.

Freakin true!!! I once played with an MLG and anything that happened would go like this...

He grabs flag across the map and I'm sniping at our base...

Him, "Got the flag!"
Me, "Bring it back!
Him *dies* "DAMN IT RHINO ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!"
Me *wtf*

So I sent him a message telling him it wasnt my fault and he is all

"Lol Rhino you F***in suck you d**k"

Me "WTF!!"

MLG guys suck, I met only one MLG dude who was down to earth and cool.

Freakin true!!! I once played with an MLG and anything that happened would go like this...

He grabs flag across the map and I'm sniping at our base...

Him, "Got the flag!"
Me, "Bring it back!
Him *dies* "DAMN IT RHINO ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!"
Me *wtf*

So I sent him a message telling him it wasnt my fault and he is all

"Lol Rhino you F***in suck you d**k"

Me "WTF!!"

MLG guys suck, I met only one MLG dude who was down to earth and cool.

let me tell yall a story...

Halo 2
Team slayer on Tombstone

1 minute in: my entire team quits leaving me facing 4 mlg guys

5 minutes in: After a spree of spawn killing i get my first kill

MLG guy: OMG! he finally got a kill!

Then camps me with a shoty

WTF???

just gonna pipe in here. I'm a casual gamer, I stick to social playlists and maybe the occaisional foray into ranked Grifball (if MLG is in Reach it should be pure grifball, most balanced gametype i've seen in halo EVER). That being said, I couldn't care less if MLG is in reach or not, as long as they stay on their own playlists. I'm sick and tired of these guys coming into social slayer or BTB and acting like they're "all that" cause they're so called 'pro' players. if you're so bloody good then stay in the ranked playlists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back