What Does Your Desktop Look Like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine
screeny.jpg

tlither said:
Finnish - why the combative attitude? Try being a little nicer ok?
I am sorry, fixed and edited. Didnt mean to hurt anyone... Just trying to joke around.
*slap* (my face)

-FSS

Last edited by a moderator:
*swipes everything off of desk onto floor*. You know, we should post a picture of our desktop, and not just a screengrab of the computer screen. :D
[attachment=7011:DSC08093.JPG]

here's my other desk... hell yes, that is a gorilla rack! On the left, a ps3 running gentoo, on the right an octane running irix 6.5, and my old laptop that I use for lan parties and stuff like that.
[attachment=7012:DSC08092.JPG]

Oh, Okay, if you insist, here's my desktop...
[attachment=7010:Screenshot.png]

Sweet!!
Another SGI fan!! :D

I have a few as well. I'm a fan.

SGI O2 (2)
SGI Indy (2)

Had a Personal Iris that my animation teacher gave me a few years ago.. He asked for it in trade for a gas pocket bike, So I traded it back to him..

CPU64 said:
Sweet!!
Another SGI fan!! :D

I have a few as well. I'm a fan.

Here's to Real Computers. :love:

have you ever been to nekochan.net ? Great place for sgi, apple, sun, ibm, alpha, pretty much anything, and they have really great people there too.

sybrfreq said:
Here's to Real Computers. :love:

have you ever been to nekochan.net ? Great place for sgi, apple, sun, ibm, alpha, pretty much anything, and they have really great people there too.

I also got a bare bones O2 (Just the case basically) that I turned it into an xbox. The power button turns it on/off, and the volume buttons open/close the tray.
Funny thing is, it ended up sounding just like an O2 instead of the xbox that is inside it

I use it exclusively for Steel Battalion. A badass controller needs a badass system case I always say!:lol:

p0rtalman said:
I'm assuming you eat meat stig? Is the thought of eating a nice fat steak disgusting?
circle of life man.... rats eat crap, snakes eat rats, something eats snakes, we eat whatever ate the snake, and then monkeys take over the world.
I don't want monkey's to take over the world....

SO TO THE BOMB SHELTERS!

Man the Turrets! Load up the Supplies! Don't slouch around soldier! This is war!

Does this seem a bit Halo to you? :lol:

My desktop is the good ol' Windows XP Field and Hill desktop. Makes me think of how much Windows XP is a Comfy Chair instead of A Metal Spikey Metal Chair Windows Vista is. Does this remind anyone of Ctrl+Alt+Del?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back