What Does Your Desktop Look Like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CPU: I love your desktop and now i think I'm gonna have to change my Demon Horse (which has been my desktop pic for 6 years) to a pic of somethign like that.... my dad would love the change ^^

Finnish_Spartan said:
I think we can all agree who has the best desktop...

-FSS

Yep, we all do. We all have the best desktops for our own needs. ;)

Cheers,
Kensai

Last edited by a moderator:
BlacRoseImmortal said:
@CPU: I love your desktop and now i think I'm gonna have to change my Demon Horse (which has been my desktop pic for 6 years) to a pic of somethign like that.... my dad would love the change ^^

Hey, what can I say, if i'm going to be looking at a computer screen, might as well make it nice to the eyes right?!?

Her name is Hitomi, my favorite game character ever. If I were a game character, I'd marry her :D

So today I took a picture of my little girl because the way she looked made me laugh. I love the picture so much I made it my new background. I hope some of you guys dont get freaked out by this pic, I thinks its freakin adorable ^^

newdesktop.jpg

xxFemaleSpartanxx said:
Maybe too purple,, this is mine:
Cute. I like how you really play up the "girly girl" look. Looks good though.
l_a65421a6f6f1a621733b57ecede1f5da.png
I do feel kind of left considering I'm a Mac user. Oh well.

C 4468 said:
heres mine, I made the BG with photoshop. also notice the HALO ICONS! IM SO AWESOME

I also i have a duel 1240x1024 monitor setup but i like to keep all my stuff on monitor #1, i just put other programs or things that are open on the other one.

desktopwpie.jpg
I was always wondering this, but how do you make the desktop icons different like how you made them Halo Icons?

Odessa-086 said:
These are my two current desktops, upper is Vista, lower is XP.
Yes, Halo obsessed, no need to point that out...

wat, you have halo but you do not have halo custom edition? how do you print screen?

I have Custom Edition, I just didn't put a shortcut on the desktop. And you should have a key PrtSc or somesuch on your keyboard. Press it, then open a viewer like IrfanView and press Ctrl+C. Then save image. That's how you take screenshots.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
So today I took a picture of my little girl because the way she looked made me laugh. I love the picture so much I made it my new background. I hope some of you guys dont get freaked out by this pic, I thinks its freakin adorable ^^

newdesktop.jpg

D:
!!!!!

!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats Wiiiieeeerd!

Was it alive when you fed it to her?

Ugh, i always hated the fact you have to feed mice to Snakes, Cant you just keep the mice as pets too?!?

Yeah, I love his skins ;) Shame they're exclusive to WindowBlinds, though, I hate using that program. StyleXP is generally a lot less buggy.

This was my wallpaper for awhile:

cube-teal.jpg

But now that I found a program (even though it's only a trail), this is what it looks like:

steamdesktop1.png

steamdesktop2.png

steamdesktop3.png

Yeah, I'm a Portalfag and I like the way Steam looks, get over it :p

EDIT: WindowBlinds, gotta love it :D

The Stig said:
D:
!!!!!

!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats Wiiiieeeerd!

Was it alive when you fed it to her?

Ugh, i always hated the fact you have to feed mice to Snakes, Cant you just keep the mice as pets too?!?

LOL

Yes, the mouse was alive when i dropped it into her cage, I love to watch her take care of business ^^

And Ive had pet mice before......not the greatest of pets..... so i fed them to my pacman frog and my snakes :D

BlacRoseImmortal said:
LOL

Yes, the mouse was alive when i dropped it into her cage, I love to watch her take care of business ^^

And Ive had pet mice before......not the greatest of pets..... so i fed them to my pacman frog and my snakes :D

Thats Disgusting.

The Stig said:
Thats Disgusting.
I'm assuming you eat meat stig? Is the thought of eating a nice fat steak disgusting?
circle of life man.... rats eat crap, snakes eat rats, something eats snakes, we eat whatever ate the snake, and then monkeys take over the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back