What If A Man With Telepathic Powers Rose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMer56

Sr Member
I have been wondering...

What if a man discovered he has telepathic powers in our modern society. What if he the ability to manipulate others to his will, but has little control over it? What could he do?

This is purely hypothetical, of course.

Well, I'd hope he'd use them for the greater good... ;)

If he was a member of government and his powers had a great enough range, I suppose he could use them to detect terrorist attacks...? (i.e. he could use his powers to save people)

Either way, I wouldn't want to be him; I've lived my life by the rule that 'Ignorance is Bliss' :)

EDIT: If I was within his range, he would also know I was going to post this....... =S

It's a scary thought...

Well, since I believe in conspiracy theories, I assume that one way or another the person would end up as working for the counsil behind the goverments, willing or not. So, I'd try to do something about it. I don't plan on going quietly in the night.

But if that person was me, then I'd use my power to expose humanity to the cold, cruel, unsettling truth. Then, I'd demolish any sort of society and rebuild humankind. Oh, I almost forgot. Games-workshop has already answered your hypothetical question. Here's your person.

emperor.jpg

When_you_ruin_his_groove_by_Lutherniel.jpg

theEmperor.jpg

Think chuck norris, and river tam.

Not fun.

Chuck tam: do this work.

You: no.

CT: Wa-bla-ba-bam!

You: AHHH MY FACE!!!

He would be killed and he his brain removed so they can re create his telekinesis gene then sell to the black market and army as plasmids.:p:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back