What Is The Height Of The Battle Rifle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clownpuncher

Jr Member
hey guys! i just found a battle rifle in OBJ format and im gonna unfold it and save it and stuff....but the standard hight of this battle rifle is 3.9 cm!!!! midget battle rifle :lol: :lol: :lol: ....so if anyone knows the hieght to the battle rifle please tell me

-clownpuncher

clownpuncher said:
hey guys! i just found a battle rifle in OBJ format and im gonna unfold it and save it and stuff....but the standard hight of this battle rifle is 3.9 cm!!!! midget battle rifle :lol: :lol: :lol: ....so if anyone knows the hieght to the battle rifle please tell me

-clownpuncher

its 35.4 inches

thats all you need, the rest is scale.

Last edited by a moderator:
clownpuncher said:
u mean like 35. 4 inches LONG???

But you have to recognize that master chief is 7foot... :\... Might need to be scaled down a little... :\

Macattack64 said:
But you have to recognize that master chief is 7foot... :\... Might need to be scaled down a little... :\
yeah that is what i thought...it seemed a little to big

Silverzippo93 said:
Sig...smaller...please....

Cripes, seconded. 'Course, I've cooked up a nice wildcardy adblock filter for him, but think of the children!

Actually, it's 2.54, but whose really counting... :unsure: ...oh, I guess just me.

Just for future reference.
1 inch = 25.4 mm, 2.54 cm, or .254 m
Hey I learned something in college after all. :lol:

coppery said:
its 35.4 inches

thats all you need, the rest is scale.
that seems like a good scale....my AR is 34" long

and master chief is not 9' tall

MC is 7 foot...

Anyways, have you ever held a real (or replica) gun? There pretty big. For example the FN FAL is I believe around 4-5 feet tall.
And my Ak-74 is around 30-36 inches. (Airsoft)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back