what kind of PC should i get

Status
Not open for further replies.
the best thing you can do is build it yourself cause pc parts are cheaper by themselves or if your not sure about building then by a brand name but remeber that part of the cost is down to the brand name of the pc.

if your building it start with the graphics card then select the parts compatible with it.

ati cards are best suited to intel based systems and nvidia cards for amd based systems

SpartanNoob said:
what the heck still for gaming x360 are good STOP DOUBLE POSTING

Double Posters Deserves To DIE BELIEVE IT
You double post 100% of the time besides this post you just made.

Also, the xbox360 isnt the ultimate for gaming, a PC will always be the best because it of the skill and quality build of the machine. A ps3 could easily compare to a xbox360, both play games in HD, both have good titles, both have online play.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I am gonna just buy an apevia X-cruiser case and build it myself thanks guys you have really helped! Building a PC sounds like fun I learned how to {kinda} from PC gamer

Read those manuals, they may be 100 pages long, but they will help you so you dont fry your motherboard or processor on your first start up.

Thanks again everyone I will keep you posted on the computer. I talied up the price for the system I want it is $700 so I am gonna buy it piece by piece.

Meh, cheaper to buy a HP in box for 500, then get a graphics card for 150-200. It will cost around the same, but you will get better specs, unless you buy your parts onsale or what parts you use.

What graphics are you looking to buy? I wouldnt go with a huge 8800 if you are, just in a few months, the 9800 will be out.

Spartansoldier6 said:
ALIEN WARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... but thre not cheap :mad: :mad:

i got a green alienware laptop :lol:

Right now the good models are the 8000's series, I saw a 8600GT 512mb graphics card for 120 dollars this week at best buy, with INSTANT SAVINGS, no rebate!

A very nice card for a VERY nice price.

AoBfrost said:
Right now the good models are the 8000's series, I saw a 8600GT 512mb graphics card for 120 dollars this week at best buy, with INSTANT SAVINGS, no rebate!

A very nice card for a VERY nice price.

i got that one. it works REALLY good

I have a 7600GT 512mb, it runs good at 1600x1200 with full anti aliasing and all detail set to high, only game it cant run is strangle hold, but so far, no one can run that game good on their PC, it was a poor xbox/ps3 to PC port.

Dont purposely do it.

Also, 8800 isnt worth the money, the 8600 is alot more bug free than the 8800 was when it first came out, plus, the price you paid for a 8800, pretty soon for the same price, a 9800 will be out.

I probably wont be getting a new P.C. anytime soon because I need to pay for my armor making stuff. Molding/Sculpting is expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back