What Would Be A Badass Color For Scout?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all depends if you want a more realistic paint job or a flashy multiplayer job.

Realism:

The scout is supposed to be a sneaky sneaky suit, so muted earth tones or subtle variations of black, maybe a couple of highlights with a brighter color for definition.

Flashy:

Cortana's idea sounds cool, a dark navy blue with hot orange would be pretty standout too

(null).exe said:
It all depends if you want a more realistic paint job or a flashy multiplayer job.

Realism:

The scout is supposed to be a sneaky sneaky suit, so muted earth tones or subtle variations of black, maybe a couple of highlights with a brighter color for definition.

Flashy:

Cortana's idea sounds cool, a dark navy blue with hot orange would be pretty standout too

I like the realistic idea... Camouflage and dark/earthy colors would be the realistic choice.

Then again... I think that would probably be true for any Spartan armor, regardless of permutation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Robby said:
Here is a quote from a sticky on things NOT to do

ok, well and good. but i dont see anything wrong with THIS thread. nobody except for you seem to be complaining.

colors: mostly black and darkgray/brown, with various spots with a really bloody red :)

Robby said:
Here is a quote from a sticky on things NOT to do

I think this forum has enough staff members without you bouncing thread to thread looking to ghetto moderate. I'm sure if your services are needed they will let you know.

back on topic the red and gray sounds good.

"real men wear pink" ... apparently.

I'd go for a cream colour, it looks awesome with scout - some desert assualt camo colours.

Well, how about instead of trying to figure out what cool solid color to make it, why don't you try something new and unique and paint it with a camoflauge pattern? The black, white and grey pattern is pretty cool and might look good for a scout, but even the green camo's would look cool too!

If you did it that way, you would definitely have a unique unique set of scout armor! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back