What you think

Visor or lenses or other

  • visor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lense

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters


Well-Known Member
Do you call the visor where you look out of visor, lenses, or somthing else, a visor is somthing that goes above your head im pretty sure and lenses is correct term, but for a motorcyclists its face shield,,....so who knows.


Sr Member
well thats a good point it depends on how it works motorcycle sheilds gives you a protection, a lens is something that look though like glass or a mirco scope, visor is something that fits over you head and shades your face...thats what i think
what do astronauts use on there helmets?