• 7-Up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunkist (Orange Soda)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

Ok Im in school right now (I cant bielive they didnt block the site out of the servers) Im suppose to survey about 30 people on what there favorite soda is?Personally I love Moutain Dew, Coke, and Pepsi The game fuel is ok.

I LUUUURRRRVVVV docter pepper! But I have never tried mountain dew, do they sell it in the uk? Ive been looking for it but no shops sells it. :mad:

Pepsi all the way. (Yes, I am fully aware that I just made a target of myself)
Mountain Dew used to be a strong competitor, but then they stopped selling it over here. Those bastards..

Mobeus said:
Pepsi all the way. (Yes, I am fully aware that I just made a target of myself)
Mountain Dew used to be a strong competitor, but then they stopped selling it over here. Those bastards..
Love moutain dew ive been gone 7 hours and only 2 replys?!?! -.-lol and the project is "DEW" tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leadingspartan said:
Love moutain dew ive been gone 7 hours and only 2 replys?!?! -.-lol and the project is "DEW" tomorrow.

Har Har Har. Isn't it a little late? I love Pepsi, but I've been going through a Game Fuel phase lately. They should make it permanent. It's probably selling a lot better than Mountain Dew. But Pepsi is a lot better than Coke.

Last edited by a moderator:
mountain dew ftw!

and if you dont have it done by tomorow ask people at school or make up the rest of the results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back