When All You Have Is A Hammer... 5/3 Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable attention to detail and the fact your reinforcing everything is top work man. Id love to see a sqad of spartans with a couple arbitor honor guards carrying them making a entrance into D.con.

Cheers!

WHAT!!! - Time for more already??? Well...OK... :lol:

Time to start putting this bad boy together - the main blade support assembly and once again, everything is pegged for strength...

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

And the "teeth"...

IMG_0598.jpg

Let's see some real progress, shall we?

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

The flash is really screwing around with the colors - I will try to get some better pics using natural light up ASAP. The primary Hammer color is much darker in real life so the black detailing doesn't stand out so much. It's also washing out the colors and adding a horrible glare - sorry...

I am really happy with the detail paint color - the blue is spot-on. There may/will be LED's at some point but for the Prototype, I think the paint gets the point across. No pics yet but the blade has been installed which means that I can finish the VERY LAST PIECE - the lower shaft blade supports. I couldn't fab these earlier because I had to be sure of the blade spacing so the fit would be just right...

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

They are in the mould right now and I should be ready to cast in the morning. I will hopefully have the final pictures posted late on Saturday or Sunday. I haven't done any weathering yet so consider this a "brand new Gavity Hammer" fresh from the foundry. I will weather the next one (and maybe this one a bit later on)...

Thanks for all your patience and support - we're almost there...

That is, for lack of a better word, AWESOME! Words just can't describe it. I love how this is all coming together. Looks like you stole it straight out of the game, buddy :lol:

My crap....that has so many details so far. And it's made out of alrady used plastic and wood ( that's what i remember, correct meif i'm wrong). Aren't the first to make a gravity hammer.

I love you're gravity hammer, it's so cool. It has lots of details, a good paint job, really good symettry.

I can't wait to see the whole thing!

TSM

oh noz! real gravity hammer :eek: everyone run for your lives!!!

:p good job! I can't wait to see it finished (especially holding with armor on >___<)

Thanks for all the compliments and support guys - I really appreciate it... :)

Time for the final updates...

Added the Blade...

IMG_0622.jpg

And the lower support details (pegged of course)...

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

Time to put ot all together...

IMG_0618.jpg

Drumroll please... :p This is it...

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

Time to kick some Covenant ass...

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

Damn...That's Pretty...
IMG_0306.jpg

Size reference (74" total length)...

IMG_0646.jpg

It's been a heck of a project and I hope it lives up to everyone's expectations. I will be making a limited run of kits available in the classifieds later this evening for anyone who may be interested.

Thanks again for all the support!

i hope you plan on paying for my drycleaning... i need new pants.

dude that thing is so epic... besides what i just said i am speechless... well and that... and that

I...We DEMAND some action shots...

Urrk! (y)

So very, VERY, good Dogwizard. And not just to look at, but the quality of the build itself. Just... just.... uuah. *has no words* :not worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back