When All You Have Is A Hammer... 5/3 Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
DreadMullet said:
I...We DEMAND some action shots...

I second this. If you pull a muscle and can't swing the hammer well enough, just send it to me, I'm willing to fill in for you. ;)

Time to go lurk in the classifieds section.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much would you want for a cast of all the parts? I really, really want this. This thing is Insane!!!

AH

Congratulations, DogWizard, this is beautiful!
:'D I can't wait to get my hands on one. Haha.

Once you make the classifieds post, could you go ahead and mark me interested? <3

Dogwizard! I see you down there at the bottom! Why are you in this thread when you should be posting in the Classifieds?!

I am so awe struck!!!!!!!!

When you said that I got you back into building this Iiiiii don't know what to say.

You have made my work look bad.

Great job!

LeeKegan said:
You have made my work look bad.

no need to lie lee... This is Epic, your builds are Epic. the world is big enough for all the epic guns this little community can make.

once again, well done sir...well done

and we are still waiting on action pics :mad:

WOW. off topic just a Q. why does the player hit with the end of the hammer when its out of charge, why not the blade?

GOOD WORK!

UNIT-SPARTAN#007 said:
WOW. off topic just a Q. why does the player hit with the end of the hammer when its out of charge, why not the blade?

GOOD WORK!
Because Grifball would just be full of noobs using a Hammer to spawn kill instead of winning fairly... WAIT A MINUTE!!! lol.

Seriously good point there.

Back on topic. Where is the dead Brute? Come on nooooooo way you made that! Tell me where the brutes are! :mad:

Oh... My....

That is absolutely amazing!!! Great work! I believe the second Grav Hammer in existence? The first being the one WETA made?

wow, that's one of the coolest props I've ever seen!
How much does that thing weigh?
Excellent job Dogwizard!

Way to knock it out of the park, Darren! :eek: This is a brilliant build.. and the end result shows all the effort you put into it. I'm astounded and super-jealous.

Bringing that bad-boy to D*con?? I'd really love to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back