Not open for further replies.
You don't just get one cookie...

you get 2! Frosted too :lol:

437272091_5ef29835ff.jpg

Awesome work!

DogWizard said:
Time to kick some Covenant ass...

IMG_0306.jpg

oh, it looks like you have one more thing to do, send it over to me and I'll finnish it for you. :whistle: he he

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, between you, Link, BlueRealm, Lee, and every other person here who makes god-like stuff, the 405th probably holds records for most daily death/robbery threats...

This looks epic. I love it.

Yur-Ry said:
Nice did u use cnc to cut out the mdf ??
One word just epic.

Nope - no 3D models, no blueprints, no pepakura, and no CNC (although I am open to donations :))... Just good ol' fashioned saws, chisels, and sanders. :confused:

LastSpartan said:
Hey Dog

I made a news on your Hammer on Halo.fr

Some members would actually like a video of the beast to see it in its full size

Have an idea if you could do it?

News ID : http://halo.fr/index.php?option=com_conten...lo&Itemid=2

That's AWESOME - thanks for posting that! Unfortunately I don't have a decent video camera. My still camera does video but not well. I did think about getting some melons and smashing them but that would only look good in slo-mo and I'm not set up for video editing. Let me ask around and see what I can do...

angry_cabbage said:
Im not allowed in the classifieds yet but i really want one of these beasts. Can we discuss a price through pms?

Sure - just shoot me a PM...

Thanks again for all the compliments guys! I feel bad not responding to each one individually but believe me I really appreciate it... :not worthy:

DogWizard said:
That's AWESOME - thanks for posting that! Unfortunately I don't have a decent video camera. My still camera does video but not well. I did think about getting some melons and smashing them but that would only look good in slo-mo and I'm not set up for video editing. Let me ask around and see what I can do...
Awesome idea :)

Glad you like it ;)

So, what's your next project ?

That is so cool, I know my sword I plan on building is going to pale in comparison to your hammer. Keep up the good work!

DogWizard said:
Time to kick some Covenant ass...
IMG_0646.jpg

It's been a heck of a project and I hope it lives up to everyone's expectations. I will be making a limited run of kits available in the classifieds later this evening for anyone who may be interested.

Thanks again for all the support!

on a the smexy scale from 1 to 10 i give you a FDS2456ewrga45 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back