where to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TwitchFMX8811 said:
I did the helmet first but probably the easiest piece to start with would be the thigh or the crotch.

thanks for the tip... is there a place i can get all of the angles for the pieces?

Last edited by a moderator:
Start with the thigh or bicep. Also I created scale tables for them (and the helmet) in the offical scaling thread to help reduce the amount of trial and error pieces. I haven't tested it yet but the forearm and calf should follow the same scales for the bicep and thigh -- unless you have forearms like Popeye.

-dwoo

dwoo said:
Start with the thigh or bicep. Also I created scale tables for them (and the helmet) in the offical scaling thread to help reduce the amount of trial and error pieces. I haven't tested it yet but the forearm and calf should follow the same scales for the bicep and thigh -- unless you have forearms like Popeye.

-dwoo

where can you find the official scaling thread? i dont really know alot yet since im new im trying to get all the info i can before even trying to start and thanks for your opinion

Hand plates are a good starting point, it gives you an Idea of where and how your suit will progress!! Just think of it, cuase if you mess up then at least you can do that part over :p .. But any route is usually up to the designer!! Well theres our tip hope this helps alittle!! :)

stealthshadow711 said:
thanks for the tip... is there a place i can get all of the angles for the pieces?

If you mean tell just how far to bend each piece then no. I just make the fold to where there is a crease then as you are putting it together everything will kind of fall into place.

TwitchFMX8811 said:
If you mean tell just how far to bend each piece then no. I just make the fold to where there is a crease then as you are putting it together everything will kind of fall into place.

no i meant for the pepakura program i was wondering how you get the model of master chief into the program if so where can i get it from?

i would just make a carbourd and tape armor peice then when ur happy with wat you got then start with the good stuff. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back