where you live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Widman2013 said:
He also just gave me an pin-point map for my air strike. haha

Ain't scared. Got my RPGs and SAMs ready to go and several long edged weapons when I run out of ammo! Wanna dance?

Last edited by a moderator:
Where I live
rosemount_corn.jpg

Heres a more descriptive view
house1.jpg

The blue box is the new shed that is back to being my workspace since the old one got knocked down during the windstorm last year, the green box is the barn which you can't see cause google is to lazy to retake pictures :/....

big4wheeler said:
Where I live

house1.jpg

The blue box is the new shed that is back to being my workspace since the old one got knocked down during the windstorm last year, the green box is the barn which you can't see cause google is to lazy to retake pictures :/....

Looks like one of those air strike shots just before they blow up the building. All you need are the crosshairs.

BFDesigns said:
Looks like one of those air strike shots just before they blow up the building. All you need are the crosshairs.

Uhoh good thing the walls of my basement are made of 11 inch thick concrete its a old house and use to be just set flat on a foundation the somebody came in tore the foundation out and put in a basement/bomb shelter type thing....my mom sticks me down there cause I get too loud to play xbl upstairs while she's working. (may have to do with something about my many speakers i have rigged up to my stereo but I'm not for sure)

Hey I've been trying to contact you about those rings you were making but your inbox is full, so I thought I could talk to you about it right now. I'd love to buy one but I don't know if your still making them, and would you be alright with me mailing you the money..

If anyone gets mad I will remove that and ill find another way to contact you

lol, I just happen to have a halo related picture of my house that I made a while back. here you go.

halo.jpg

also, just finished this, its a first person photoshop of the Halo 3 ODST HUD on my back yard, which is a park. lol.

ODST1stperson1copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back