Where's This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for that topic a while ago where one guy made up what happened between the Elite, Humans and the Covenant 15 years or so after the Halo Crisis. It had something with the New Covenant (Elites and Humans in a New Covenant), Halo Purists (People and Aliens who believe in the Great Journy) and Like Alien Racists (Who like want Humans to be the only ruling power or something).

Can Anyone help? I've typed in Halo Purists and New Covenant and many other things in the search function, but came up with nothing. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I read it just a few five months ago.

And yes, just to clearify again, I've used the Search Function.

is that the one where they started talking about new spartans. Except these new spartans were elites.

I will look for it but that is the one I remember

I think it was a Spartan joint team of Humans and Elites.

I'm planning on doing a Forum RPG with it as a base for a site I go to. It had some good stuff that I could use to get these guys interested, gotta get them in a habit that Non-Star Wars RPGs are fine as well :p .

Thanks and I hope you find it, as I couldn't :( .

Did you try 405th RP(role play)? Not sure what you're talking about, but I never really got into or read that stuff.

Haha that was twisting neather's concept! He did a fantastic job of planning that whole story out. You can just search his recent topics and find it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back