Who Is Making Iron Man Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
ime116 said:
I ....................... ME 116 :)
wow that was fast making enother topic already :p ha ha i've do that all the time :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, ok. Congradulations. :D However, I would advise you to put up some progress pics or any pics of your work. Otherwise it is likely that this thread will be closed.

So you haven't even started on the armor, but you have pictures, but they are too big.

I see how that all adds up.

ime116 said:
no no no any pic i take is to big i tried other ones ha my pesal photo isent showing up
But...but...

According to what you said before, you haven't even made the armor yet.

Get a PhotoBucket account, upload the pictures there, then use the 'Insert Image' button to post the pictures from PhotoBucket.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to lock this up for now, without pictures or a real plan of attack (for building the armor) there's not a lot of need for a "I'm going to build this" type thread.

As for the photo problems, try using a photo resizing program like Irfanview if you're on Windows or EasyBatchPhoto if you're on a Mac :) (You can also resize photos in Preview on OS X if you don't want to buy addition software)
Once you've got the photos resized you can host them on Photobucket and post links to them here.

Also, watch the double posting. Use the "Edit" button instead of posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back