Who would win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPO mendez

I had a heated discussion with my friend a couple days ago that i had thought up: In a regular deep space battle, who would win? Space pirates, The covenant, Space ninjas, space zombies, or The flood? what do you guys think?

It boiled down to Space zombies vs. flood, because we weren't sure if flood could infect undead...

lol, but can they actually consume undead? ive read all the books and literature, and *obviously* all the games and i still cant figure this one out!

The undead arent ever "dead" until they die, its just like super rabies. And the flood can infect dead stuff, but i think it has to be a flood form with no host, or a fresh body.

You stole this from Game Informer. I knows it wit my knowledged brain.

Space ninjas. You shouldn't be able to see them in the first place.

Even though my true answer would be the zerg, thats not in the lineup.
The next best would be space ninjas, as they are invisible and can kill pretty much anything. And we all know that the flood are totally oblivious to invisible things.
-Gryphon

Space pirates? gaaay
Space zombies? no chance
Covenant? easily beaten by Flood

Space ninja??
SPACE NINJA FTW!

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
All Ninjas are capable of space travel, which makes this whole conversation irrelevant.
CHUCK NORRIS

You stole this from Game Informer. I knows it wit my knowledged brain.

Srsly?!? i didnt steal it, i just thought it up a couple days ago! The people at gameinformer must be REALLY smart!!!

Pfft, GameInformer developed the ability to read minds ages ago. Every time someone somewhere comes up with an awesome idea that would do well on the internet, it gets fed straight to them by their psychic link. Then they involve a member of the royal family in a sex scandal.

dr-evi10.jpg

ONE MILLION DOLLAR$

dr-evi10.jpg

Pirates beat all.

Ninjas are scared little children who use cowardly tactics to defeat their enemies.

Yes I went there.

And no I'm not worried that I won't wake up tomorrow.

Ok I'm jumping into this.
I remember like crazy playing through Resident Evil series, and also I hated the flood like the plague in the 1600's.
A Ninja would exposed himself while killing the space pirate. The Flood would take notice of this and "Flood" the Ninja until they killed and consumed the ninja. FLOOD NINJA! if there were any unconsumed bodies lying around and by some unknown they came back as Zombies. It would be an ongoing conflict between Flood and Zombies because the flood would consume the Zombies and the zombie would do the same to the Flood, I.E. ONE BIG STALEMATE! No winners.

It also depends on what type of zombie are we talking about here; T-Virus, George Romero series: Dawn, Day, and Night of the living dead, or Mystical like D&D or some form of magic involved, or Dead space(which I think are more like the Flood) and RE Parasites (Flood-like zombies).

This has been another random quip from 1014, thank you and enjoy!

space ninjas all the way, because they can go invisible, and zombies and flood are oblivious to anything they cant see, and after the space zombies were gone and the the flood were ejected into space, the space pirates would be boarded and cut down in awesome hand-to-hand combat by the space ninjas.
also:
funny-pictures-zombie-kitten-cat.jpg

Attachments

• funny-pictures-zombie-kitten-cat.jpg
    funny-pictures-zombie-kitten-cat.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 140
Ok I'm jumping into this.
I remember like crazy playing through Resident Evil series, and also I hated the flood like the plague in the 1600's.
But... The plague was in the 12 and 1300s...

Oh, and by the way, the only Zombie Virus I support is Solanum (Max Brooks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back