will 405th ever be the same again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varsity

i was a member here before the site crashed and im wondering if it will be restored to the way it was before the crash sry if this is in thr wrong section.

Appearance will always change...we grow and as we grow we change for the better. Look around you and see the"Community" is the same. The nbody may change but the sould remains and as long as that happens then 405th will always be 405th. You ask if we will ever go back and I will answer I look forward to moving ahead. Members like yourself are what make 405th...not the site. Continue doing everything you can to make this a better Community and watch it blossom.

Ithica

I agree with you Ithica, change is good and a lot of members look to the future and want the 405th to become something better. Also I am just hoping that the site gets back to 100% with all the utilities open to all members like PM's for that matter. I guess it's just a waiting game now.

I agree with you Ithica, change is good and a lot of members look to the future and want the 405th to become something better. Also I am just hoping that the site gets back to 100% with all the utilities open to all members like PM's for that matter. I guess it's just a waiting game now.

I agree that it will always be changing. I just want to see the PM system working again.

very good point Lee. Here is the way to turn on your Pm's. Everyone will have to do this in order to send and receive PM's. I am not sure why they asre off but here is how to turn them on.

PM_Step_1.jpg
PM_Step_2.jpg
PM_Step_3.jpg

Maybe this should be a stickie....

Ithica

PM_Step_1.jpg

PM_Step_2.jpg

PM_Step_3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back