Will Bungie Ever Officially Say What Happens To Masterchief At The End Of 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want a game based on it though. Maybe a minishow on the internet... Or a mo---

No.

Only The Fall Of Reach should be a movie.

SciFi channel miniseries?

SchizophrenicMC said:
...So, how could the Chief figure a way IN, especially considering Cortana's dead?And he can't...

cortana isn't dead is she??!

i thought she is just sitting there when chief goes into cryo at the end of halo 3.

BTW, you guys shouldn't get so heated up over these things, the chief wouldn't want it!

peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
shmalofan said:
cortana isn't dead is she??!

i thought she is just sitting there when chief goes into cryo at the end of halo 3.

BTW, you guys shouldn't get so heated up over these things, the chief wouldn't want it!

peace.

Smart AI think themselves to death in 7 years, on standard. Gain so much knowledge, they forget to process "life" functions. In Cortana's case, this is likely even less time, since she absorbed all of that knowledge on the Forerunner. Well, she's about a year old, come the end of Halo 3. My main argument towards Cortana's death, however, is in Halo: Legends. The episode, Origins Part 1, to be specific. She says she's not long for this. She'll be dead soon. Obviously, this is a few years into the future, but Chief's still in Cryo.

Even if she were still alive, several years without stimulus can lead to an AI becoming rampant, if I remember correctly. Rampancy, really, is the first stage of death. Spark was rampant, and it led him to do some crazy things.

I think if they do continue, they will think of something SUPER amazingly clever to bring him back, or just go with the 'no explanation' way as they do in cartoons, where the main character dies at the end of the episode, but we all know he is not gone.

This is what happens.

The chief exits next to a forerunner world, the world happens to be along the flight path planned by professor Anders, a planet which she learned about through research of forerunner artifacts taken by marines on the ground through the conflict. coming into range of the planet Sarina picks up a faint unsc signal, being that far out and it being a distress call Sarine wakes that captain, Anders, and crew members in preparation for what might be to come. at arrival they find Master chief and Cortana aboard the rear section of the dawn. some stuff happens blah blah blah, the engineers take the shaw(something) drives from the rear of the dawn section and transplant them into the Spirit Of Fire and off the go back home. four spartan back home in one shot.

i just made the bull-bleep- up lol. just bored

Im thinking that they might just leave him stranded there, no one likes a dead hero, as long as hes alive they have a story.

ForgedReclaimer said:
This is what happens.

The chief exits next to a forerunner world, the world happens to be along the flight path planned by professor Anders, a planet which she learned about through research of forerunner artifacts taken by marines on the ground through the conflict. coming into range of the planet Sarina picks up a faint unsc signal, being that far out and it being a distress call Sarine wakes that captain, Anders, and crew members in preparation for what might be to come. at arrival they find Master chief and Cortana aboard the rear section of the dawn. some stuff happens blah blah blah, the engineers take the shaw(something) drives from the rear of the dawn section and transplant them into the Spirit Of Fire and off the go back home. four spartan back home in one shot.

i just made the bull-bleep- up lol. just bored

Im thinking that they might just leave him stranded there, no one likes a dead hero, as long as hes alive they have a story.

B-but... The Shaw-Fujikawa drives of a Frigate aren't nearly big enough to propel a Phoenix-class through slipspace... *whines*

:p

SchizophrenicMC said:
B-but... The Shaw-Fujikawa drives of a Frigate aren't nearly big enough to propel a Phoenix-class through slipspace... *whines*

:p

i know, but they didn't have professor Anders and Cortona to try did they :p j/k,

ForgedReclaimer said:
i know, but they didn't have professor Anders and Cortona to try did they :p j/k,

Even Scotty couldn't pull that off!

"It's like tryin' to hit a bullet with a smaller bullet, blindfolded, while ridin' a horse!"

-Cortana

SchizophrenicMC said:
Even Scotty couldn't pull that off!

"It's like tryin' to hit a bullet with a smaller bullet, blindfolded, while ridin' a horse!"

-Cortana

what if they had Macgyver, lol now the joke is just going south of funny, The End

tubachris85x said:
Here's another angle then: The "Legendary" endings from the games. In Halo: CE, the legendary ending obviously shows that Sgt. Johnson gets blown up with the Elite he was fighting with. Johnson obviously carries on with the rest of the halo games, so what is up with that? So in Halo 3, the non-legendary ending leaves it with a good ending, and if it had been JUST that, then I'd probably not question, and leave MC's character to myth and legend. However, the extended ending just persists and screams at something else.

My views on what is cannon is what happens in the games and the novels. (not halo legends)

Read Halo: First Strike. it explains how Johnson and the surviving spartans got off Halo and came back to earth. a filler between Halo 1 and Halo 2.

Project003 said:
Read Halo: First Strike. it explains how Johnson and the surviving spartans got off Halo and came back to earth. a filler between Halo 1 and Halo 2.

Major 2/3 Month necro man, But useful info.

I think that his half of the ship did not even make it through the portal at all think about it, has anyone read any of Robert Jordan's wheel of time books when the folks with magic "travel" which sounds a lot like portal not slip space the opening is just there on both ends there is no tunnel to get thrown off to the side at another point. So apply the same principle here as they did not travel through slip space to get to the ark, but a portal. Chief is still relatively close to the Ark which means out of the range of the Halos and not telling what type of enemies he will run into. I want an all out war with the Forerunners for taking the cowards way out, Chief beat the Flood so why couldn't an entire race that was more advanced than the covenant. As far as the race of the Forerunners they were human thus Spark calling all humans he has contact with reclaimer but non of the covenant, and why a human's dna is necessary to activate Forerunner Tech.

Chief sleeps for 3.141592653518 years to wake up in a
Pie factory to find out that chuck Norris ripped his flesh
Off his body

But seriously let's march in front of bungie's hq in our armor
Ps my signature is true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back