wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

D013

I have been looking through the pep files and I have not seen a boot toe for the Reach style armor. Don't know if I over looked it or (most likely) but would ayeone out there have it???

I have been looking through the pep files and I have not seen a boot toe for the Reach style armor. Don't know if I over looked it or (most likely) but would ayeone out there have it???
Check the Official Halo Reach Pepakura Files thread. If you're looking for a pep file that's related to Halo Reach, it's gonna be there.

there are a couple of reach boots on the official reach pep thread. make sure you check the first page everyso often.

Sorry about title, was in a hurry didn't notice that the mouse pad was hit by my thumb and stopped typing in the title box.

Also thanks for the help everyone I spent hours in the pep thread and never saw it, must have over looked it.

Don't double post, it cluters up the thread, next time edit your post, go to advanced and add what you have to, especialy on other peoples threads. Even if its is your thread, its nicer to not have 2 post back to back. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back