Wooden Assault rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay i was wanting it to put a dumy round in the chamber but tht would require a lot of MINNY pieces that would be hard too. and i was wanting the barel to be hallow, and i asked my dad if that was possible and he said yes but it would take a while to do so

Yeah... Honestly, I'ts probably for the best to not have the dummy round... just one more thing for Con security to gripe about if they find out (and they LOVE a reason to gripe)...

Anyways, back on subject... Im glad the pic issue got worked out... It looks awesome so far and I cant wait to see the rest of it! :)

Injection mold is exactly what it says, a mold form you inject a hardening solution into to become what the form is shaped as (think on how they make plastic toys, or old "cast" iron pans)

Injection mold is exactly what it says, a mold form you inject a hardening solution into to become what the form is shaped as (think on how they make plastic toys, or old "cast" iron pans)

ok yeah i have to put a mother mold{with silicon rubber}around the gun then take the gun out and put plastic resin in the silicon rubber and presto theres another gun!!!

ok update but no pics. ive made some more pieces but im not sure wht to call them... they are right above the gun handle and its were the bolt goes

PIC UPDATE!!!!
001.jpg
002-1.jpg
New bolt other wasnt going to fit.
003-1.jpg
heres why the other bot wouldnt fit to long.
004-1.jpg
005-1.jpg
006-1.jpg
007-1.jpg
ENJOY!!!! Tomarrow I wont be doing any of it due to Thanksgiving and im going out of town to family for Thanksgiving but im buying suppies ue to i ran out!!! lol!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 002-1.jpg
    002-1.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 003-1.jpg
    003-1.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 004-1.jpg
    004-1.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 005-1.jpg
    005-1.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 006-1.jpg
    006-1.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 007-1.jpg
    007-1.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 71
Wow dude we've got a lot in common I went hunting yesterday.

ya i had to come back early today because im hunting with a 243 rifle and every where i looked i saw nothing but houses in the distance while looking through my scope... so its mainly in that spot for nothing but bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back