Working Biofoam Canister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Final3ch0

Ok so. I want tone build a biofoam canister that actually works. basically what my idea is is to make a can of whipped cream look like a Biofoam canister so that when I spray it, whipped cream comes out. If anyone has any ideas please share. If this works well I might start selling them on Eton or something.

- - - Updated - - -

*selling them on etsy

Could make a biofoam canister prop that you could put a bottle of whip cream in the middle. Then make it somehow go through the nossle when you press down on it, anyway best of luck ^.^

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I was kinda thinking of using the nozzle as a lever to make the whipped cream come out of the top so I wouldn't have to clean it out after every time its used, I also want to make it so I can replace the cans of whipped cream whenever they run out.

You could make the bottom removable with like a clip or like a bottle cap like mechanic to make it easier to put cans into it or take them out

This is actually a pretty cool idea. Might even be something that could easily be modeled out, and then 3D printed. :)

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131129165828/halo/images/9/92/BiofoamCanister.png You could take the round bottom part off by rotating it and the for the top part (nozzle) when you pull the nozzle back have it trigger the whip cream through the tubing in the nozzle and spray out. Just some ideas throwing out there glad i could help in anyway. despenser.jpg

yeah I got two bio foam cans needing to make three more but on thing I've noticed use shaving cream you can get them at a dollar tree for a dollar a can.

I find it funny that this has been brought up because I thought it would be cool to have one as a prop to go with my ODST gear. :p I have the pep file for the main biofoam canister and now I just need to figure out how to make it work.

I actually thought of using silly string because then it would be more fun to spray people with it. lol

silly string.... lol but really if your going to just you know waste it shaving cream is a lot better because it will dissolve

I find it funny that this has been brought up because I thought it would be cool to have one as a prop to go with my ODST gear. :p I have the pep file for the main biofoam canister and now I just need to figure out how to make it work.

I actually thought of using silly string because then it would be more fun to spray people with it. lol
i think I have an idea of how to make mechanism that sprays whatevers inside, I just have no idea what to make the shell out of that will hold whatever you want to spray at someone. I'm kinda leaning towards pvc pipes but I'm not sure yet

DELETEEEE.jpg

Have a spot on the top (directly above the nozzle of the whipped cream) that is removable (just a small circle) if you make it out of foam, it will be bendable, that way you can push on the side and push the nozzle to make it spray. if you don't like foam, only make the one area out of foam. Have the whole top removable for easy access, or if your feeling cheeky, make the long handle part, able to move and have it so when you pull it, it will push on the nozzle and make the whipped cream spray. let's hope it works on wounds! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back