Props Working Rocket Launcher Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay! it rapes grunts.
all new grunt raper! hot annoying house guests that just yap and yap and yap?
all new grunt raper shuts them up when you point the fully loaded and functional rocket launcher at thier small and insignificant face. annoying house guests are part of the past with the all new grunt raper rocket launcher

warning!
rocket does not explode. if harm comes to annoying house guest bungie/343/tankball/halo/lil leprechaun cannot be sued as it is your faulat for pointing a highly dangerous weapon into thier face.
lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres the new rocket i just made. i toke about 1-2 hours to make, i my cut the fins down some.
IMG_0130-1.jpg

i also need some help with the sims 2 and windows 8

heres the vidoe
srry about that u cant see the launcher that well, i do have one me rocket so i'll do other launcher 2 moro

well heres the vidoe of the new rocket, it does fly a lil better but it still goes into the ground

Your concept on the rocket seems fine, I think it doesnt fly straight because of weight distribution and the rocket sitting crooked in the tube. If you could get pvc and make a rocket with interchangeable fuel sources that may help out

or, alternately...
we could wait along the side of a desert road and wait for an army convoy to pass by, then using grappling hooks at the very last moment, attach our selves to the last truck. now most likely this truck will be munitions. we scurry around inside till we find the explsosives cabinet and steal a rocket. however if we get caught, there is a 50/50 chance we are going to be sent to military jail for the rest of our lives.
now that i type that out loud, doesnt seem like such a great idea. fireworks, firecrackers, gunpowder and so on and so forth being illegal in australia i dont know this, but can you buy pre-made rockets, and if so, could you modify a bought one slightly? just an idea.

well heres the vidoe of the new rocket, it does fly a lil better but it still goes into the ground

Better than the first one, lol.
Maybe you're better off on a tall structure looking down, so that it might fly a little straighter. Kudos, Tankball!

i have a suggestion as to how if you want to make the rocket fly like the rockets used in the juggernaut rocket launcher used my the US Army and US Marines. what you need to do is make the rocket a little back heavy so that the thrusters of the rockets end up pointing slightly down which should get the rocket up in the air significantly then you need to find out how to get the weight to shift from the back of the rocket to the nose so that it comes down nose first instead engine side in the dirt. it will most likely take a little while to figure out the specifics but if you could do that dear lord i am sure people would pay BIG CASH to get their hands on one of those. I know that I would XD but good job on that rocket launcher i am very jealous bro keep up the good work bro.

small update. well winter is here so i'm goign to be staying in for the next for mounths. i hope i can still do a few more firing to get it right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back