X Marks the Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else doing this? This thread is so we can discuss the clues and such but don't post the solution words!!! Solution words, if shared, should only be sent via PM.

X Marks the Spot

How to Play:

1.START AT TODAY’S CLUES.
2. FOLLOW A CLUE TO A PAGE BELONGING TO XBOX OR ONE OF OUR PARTNERS.
3. FIND THE WORD THAT CONTAINS A GREEN X.
4. COME BACK TO THE CLUES PAGE AND CLICK "SOLVE" TO ENTER
THE WORD THAT CONTAINS THE GREEN X IN THE RING.
5. GO TO THE NEXT CLUE AND REPEAT.

THERE ARE 10 NEW CLUES A DAY, FOR 36 DAYS.
EACH CLUE IS AVAILABLE FOR 24 HOURS.

FOR EVERY WORD YOU SOLVE, YOU GET 1 ENTRY IN THE DAILY, WEEKLY AND GRAND PRIZE DRAWINGS.
(EXAMPLE: 10 WORDS SOLVED TODAY = 10 CHANCES TO WIN.)

YOU MAY ONLY WIN ONE PRIZE A DAY. BUT YOU CAN WIN AGAIN THE NEXT DAY. AND EVERY WORD YOU SOLVE COUNTS TOWARD YOUR TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES FOR WEEKLY AND GRAND PRIZE DRAWINGS.

WINNERS WILL BE DRAWN AT RANDOM, AND CONTACTED DIRECTLY.
CHECK OUT THE OFFICIAL RULES FOR ALL THE DETAILS.

Found the beaches one, it's really easy. Wait for the beaches ad at the bottom of the page. Then click on the waterparks link.

Doom said:
Got all 10.

I am in, err 5399th place :p.

I Win.

-Doom

Ok I wanna know where you found them all, cause half these clues are dead ends. Unless, I overlooked the x words, I'm pretty sure I figured out all the clues, but at their respective sites I can't find the word. Case in point the panasonic clue has an x word there, but it doesn't work and I couldn't find an expert review on it. HELP!

Last edited by a moderator:
23Magnum said:
Ok I wanna know where you found them all, cause half these clues are dead ends. Unless, I overlooked the x words, I'm pretty sure I figured out all the clues, but at their respective sites I can't find the word. Case in point the panasonic clue has an x word there, but it doesn't work and I couldn't find an expert review on it. HELP!

I couldn't find it either. I found about 2 words on Panasonic's site that weren't right... SO I guessed.
Hint: The word is in the clue...

Evil Femle said:
I couldn't find it either. I found about 2 words on Panasonic's site that weren't right... SO I guessed.
Hint: The word is in the clue...

That was so ridiculous, haha. Thanks, that outfit one is buggin me to, I know it has something to do with join is why I'm not finding it.

The keyboard has to be a QWERTY phone from Samsung, but I can't find that one either.

23Magnum said:
That was so ridiculous, haha. Thanks, that outfit one is buggin me to, I know it has something to do with join is why I'm not finding it.

The keyboard has to be a QWERTY phone from Samsung, but I can't find that one either.

Ohh nice guess on the phone. I didn't think of that one. If it really was I'd be really frustrated right now. But they are really talking about the messenger kit for 360.

And The Outfit one was freaking hard. I never did find the green x I just guessed. Here is a hint... The word is one of the sides you would join in WWII.

Evil Femle said:
Ohh nice guess on the phone. I didn't think of that one. If it really was I'd be really frustrated right now. But they are really talking about the messenger kit for 360.

And The Outfit one was freaking hard. I never did find the green x I just guessed. Here is a hint... The word is one of the sides you would join in WWII.

Oh, I would of never thought about that.

That and Reggie Bush's Addias MySpace page, but I can't reach MySpace while I'm at work.

Edit: Found the keyboard one, :cautious:

Stupid x's are hard to see on a 1600x1200 res screen.

Edit_2: Nov 8 2007 7:58 PM on Adidas MySpace for #049

Ah, Me to, I'm hooked xD.

Also, There flash code has got the answers in it xD.

I can get them very quickly whenver they go live, usually within a few minute.

It's great :). My Rank, 2,274 of 34,886

I'm getting up there :p.

-Doom

Doom said:

That's pretty retarted of them, I wish I knew how to read flash code now. Oh well, I'm doing alright with out it, but I missed a few and Sunday so I'm only at 4376 (47/360).

Doom said:
Ah, Me to, I'm hooked xD.

I can get them very quickly whenver they go live, usually within a few minute.

It's great :). My Rank, 2,274 of 34,886

I'm getting up there :p.

-Doom

How do I go about looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back