Xbox Live Gamer Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dani-Girl said:
Always looking for players to finish Legendary with me :D

I would help you out there, but Campaign doesn't work when I put the hard drive in. I had to finish it by myself...

Last edited by a moderator:
405th Name: CPU64
XBox Live Gamertag: NinjaHaloKitty
Time Zone: Easterm Standard Time

405th Name: ODST_Rage
XBox Live Gamertag: Silentnightz
Time Zone: Easterm Standard Time

I'm always up from some legendary when I'm not working lol

405th Name: OrrionCarn
XBL Gamer Tag: Ryoman5
Location: North Idaho (Yes, I'm pacific, It's the only part of Idaho that is pacific , Not telling the city though :p )
Time Zone if applicable: Pacific Coast Time (US).

405th: ODST General
XBL: ODST General/Generals friend
Time Zone: Central

note: ODST General friends list is full, so Generals friend is a second friends list so I have room to add people (so send a FR to that one if you do add it)

Does anyone know or does anyone here go by the name LongtimeBordom? I got a FR on Live yesterday but I've got no idea who it is o_O (forgive me if you're in here and I missed you, I did look and search but couldn't find anything)

One thing I'd suggest, if you don't already do it, is to send a message on Live (or on here I guess) saying that you sent a FR and tell the person you're sending it to your Gamertag. Most people here I could recognize because the screennames and Gamertags match but some don't and it can be a little confusing ;)

405th Name: Deadguy
XBox Live Gamertag: Deadguy71
Time Zone: -5 GMT (<-- I think?) Eastern Standard Time

If ya' don't SAY 405th, I probably won't accept a friend request... but I'm up for whatever, definately including campaign, but not including a buncha' sniper stuff, or too much Griff ball.

I definately want 405th folks to look me up, as my friend's list could use a little love.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back