XG93 Narrow Pack needs mesh separtion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavedbyGraceG12

01warriorlegs_zps2872ea0c.png I've taken an extensive amount of time doing research on the topic of mesh separation. Problem is, well.... after farting around with edit mode, and some of the functions within edit mode I'm not getting anywhere. If anyone can help, it will be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• 01warriorlegs_zps2872ea0c.png
    01warriorlegs_zps2872ea0c.png
    242.5 KB · Views: 221
I've offered several times to walk through this with you, and even to do it for you point-blank, so this topic is starting to get pretty old Plus, there are plenty of tutorials for Blender online to look up. But, fine, here you go, I split everything up for you and put it into a folder.

I'm going to suggest you start from the very basics of a Blender tutorial, and work your way through it from start to finish - it's fairly obvious that you've jumped into modelling without any real experience, and gotten stuck. And while your desire to work things out is admirable, setting off at the deep end is very rarely the way to go; you can't just hop into the driver's seat and expect to win races if you don't know how to drive. I'm more than happy to lend assistance where possible, but, as my signature says: help yourself first.

PM me once you have these files.

Attachments

• XG93 Split Pack.zip
    86.2 KB · Views: 276
Look up post 530 in my thread. Also I have links in my thread somewhere in the beginning about blender tuts. Good luck and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back