Yes i am a member... Not spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

YT WHITE

Jr Member
New Halo CE Trailer + Skull in action

Hey guys and gals of the 405th.
sorry for not posting in a while its just i havnt anything to show at the moment
so remained in the shadows but soon i will be :)
any way in the mean time
here is a pic of the new avatar costume + a pic of the skull too.
!!!!! SPOILER!!!!! :p
(just click link and scroll down).
http://defaultprime.com/2011/07/18/halo-combat-evolved-anniversary-artwork/

And also a video trailer of halo CE and the the new skull in action.
!!!! Spoiler!!!! :p
(just click link and enjoy)
and thanks for veiwing please comment for the ones who dare click..... and see you all in the future...:D

Last edited by a moderator:
i kinda like the whole re-vamp of halo 1 its not got the glam of the others but it brings it in to the same quality, i.e details and re-rendering ect..
And that skull might come in handy for doing legendary.(Not me). but the other difilculty's will be a breeze..
any-way glad you liked:D

i might stick a pep skull on for peeps to make em....

@ meltingarmymen, no not yet stick the link in.. :D

@ Apollos sure have a go:)
@ meltingarmymen ? meaning!:)
hows this for close-ness
i am still smooothing it waaaaaay mutch tho.
and yes i know its inside out will put right way when finished...( easyer on the eyes this way)

1f8a1c40.jpg

50bfbf81.jpg

Attachments

• 1f8a1c40.jpg
    1f8a1c40.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 167
  • 50bfbf81.jpg
    50bfbf81.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 169
@ Appollos i will pm you with it i thought you had your own lol :)

so hows it lookin so far?
i have another 1 but its still attached to the body lol :rolleyes:

here's a pic of the other...
lots of work to be done ewe, too pointy
(without teeth i do have em lol)
21747de1.jpg

Attachments

• 21747de1.jpg
    21747de1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 174
thanks i woulda posted earlier but the site was down and for some reason i have to log in like 8 times for it to reconise me :rolleyes:

Why thanks. all tho the helmet is JTM's and in my sig but its inside out but if you undo the ufold and keep the lines flip the u.v then unfold again it should keep the parts how they are.. use a second copy for reference were to put the parts again, the skull mine. it is two pics merged. but have both pep files not sorted (floors with both but only minor) and the rest is getting kept under wraps for now.. but you watch some-one crack my idea and do it before me...
well i havnt seen anything out there of the hunted helmet so you saw it here first....:)
+ i hope to do something with the gungnir
i have a thoery and got to test it but its more when... as i avnt got no motivation really... :rolleyes:

lol yeah. but if you need to turn something back to normal from inside out cant you just set mountain folds to 'dash-dot' and valley folds to 'dash-dash'? this in theory would turn everything back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back