You can now haz blue flame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting until Bungie realizes that not everyone owns an Iphone and has a slight change of owning an Android.
And makes an app for it :p.

also i can give the name plate to five people im choosing spase and ruze, and adam if he has a live account.

Screenshot.ashx?fid=18956656.jpg

my service record- http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/default.aspx?player=popcorn1332

Appreciate the offer.... I did this last night for myself on my iPhone, but I encourage you to still share the nameplates with people, everyone deserves a bit of love.

Hey guys, I have a quick question. One of my best friends that I play Halo with has an iPhone (I do not), and he downloaded the app. He "gifted" me the star nameplate, but said that he couldn't gift me the blue flames unless I logged into the app myself on his phone. Is this true?

yea, but are you sure you wanna give him your account information?

I would trust him with my account information if required, or in an "emergency", but this isn't one. I'll just wait until the next time I see him, log in on his phone, get the blue flames, and then log out. I was just wondering if this really was the only way.

It will be available through other means.
For sure it will happen on Bungie Day (July 7) but I've been seeing June 23 (next Thursday) being thrown around too.

So it just depends on how much you want it, and how long you want to wait.

It will be available through other means.
For sure it will happen on Bungie Day (July 7) but I've been seeing June 23 (next Thursday) being thrown around too.

So it just depends on how much you want it, and how long you want to wait.
AH 7/7................my first year anniversary! :D haha

Also, I got the blue flames now too. They say that when a star is blue, that means it's hotter. Does that make me hot too? LOL

AH 7/7................my first year anniversary! :D haha

Also, I got the blue flames now too. They say that when a star is blue, that means it's hotter. Does that make me hot too? LOL

Oh shush. You are well aware of how hot you are lol

I have a android . That means the android will have it on the 23rd?

No, not what that means... not sure what method there will be to give out flames on the 23rd, but as of now there's no date set for the other systems' releases.

BNet said:
Q. When will this be coming to Android, Blackberry, Sidekick, Palm Pilot, etc.?

We’re not ready to announce phase 2 features at this time. That said, we hear non-iPhone users loud and clear. Same goes for feature requests covering forums, more robust stat integration, and free puppies. We make no specific promises, but we will be updating the app in the future.
Keep the comments coming and hang tight.

Gah, I wish I could get the Bungie Mobile app, but my iPod is running jailbroken 3.1.3... I am not planning on updating till iOS 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back