You Have Been Denied The Craftrobo Tutorial Yet Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guido666

A couple weeks ago I spent a couple hours writing you an awesome tutorial about using a CraftROBO paper cutting machine to crank out Pepakura armor. My browser promptly crashed and it was lost.

Yesterday, I regained the motivation to rewrite it, and the this whole site went down and you were denied it yet again. I'm beginning to think this is an omen, or maybe it was just too big and clogged the internet's tubes. :eek

Maybe it was to big but the next time just do it on word office and then past it. So you will not lose it again.

Pat

I had been repeatedly copying it to the clipboard, but it disappeared overnight. It's hard to write well-formatted posts, using all the fancy BBCode, without the editor.

this is an omen

Man has come close to surpassing "gods" many times throughout history, and every time they spitefully thwarted his works. An omen basically means "if you do it, you defy us. Defy us, and you're dead meat". Pay no heed to omens. They only serve to keep men from going anything noteworthy and great.

maybe it was just too big and clogged the internet's tubes

What, you mean the entire internet^^? How big is this tutorial anyway? My advice is to break it into smaller parts.

please please please re-motivate yourself!!! i need a tutorial from an actual person! im about ready to take a bat to mine! and all the instructions and tutorials from the company are put together like it was done by a little kid.

Goosebot 5000 said:
please please please re-motivate yourself!!! i need a tutorial from an actual person! im about ready to take a bat to mine! and all the instructions and tutorials from the company are put together like it was done by a little kid.

Yeah, give me a week or two and I'll give it another shot, when I get some time. I'm not sure what problems you're having, but one of mine (and others') was registration marks not showing up in the right place. Then I remembered that it was made in the UK, which uses A4 paper. So if you read this article http://betweenborders.com/wordsmithing/a4-vs-us-letter/ about the differences between A4 and Letter, and adjust your registration mark placement accordingly, then it finds them all of a sudden. It ends up being...

1. Top: 25mm
  2. Left: 15mm
  3. Right: 10mm
  4. Bottom: 32mm

I hope that helps, until I get it rewritten.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can write it in any html/word/rich text editor. Make sure 'Enable visual (RTE) editor?' is set in your profile settings, then you can copy and paste into the forum and preserve formatting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back