You In Fallout Special System?

Status
Not open for further replies.

just me

Ok, one of these stupid games again.
You need to make SPECIAL about yourself, and choose perks and traits that fit YOU.
(Please, be honest, I don't want to see superhuman characters.)

If you don't remember/know fallout perks or traits, go here:

Perks: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Perk
Traits: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Trait

(SPECIAL rules: at beginning, you have five in each stat, and you can add five points to ones you choose, ten is the cap)

For beginning, here would be me:
(remember, Skilled ang gifted traits modify the beginning values)
Strenght: 6
Perception: 6
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 5
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 5
Luck: 5

Traits:
(you can choose two)
Jinxed
Bloody Mess

Perks:
(do not choose all of what you THINK you are good at, choose what you really are good at(ask your friend or brother/sister, if possible)
Awareness
Mr. Fixit
Presence(not on forums)
Strong back
Swift Learner
Empathy
Comprehension
Pack Rat
Pyromaniac!
Weapon handling
Daddy's Boy
Gun nut
Scoundrel
Leader(again, not on forums)
Stuntman(well, abit)

Have Fun,

JustMe

sorry if this post offends anyone

well ive never played the game... and this to me seems kinda silly... if its in the game leave it their. also because why would i have modivation to do this anyways? no offence but im not going to read everything to make some character... this isnt a roleplaying forum after all.

im sure some other people are going to agree with me when i say that this is a waste of time.

CommanderFluffy said:
sorry if this post offends anyone

well ive never played the game... and this to me seems kinda silly... if its in the game leave it their. also because why would i have modivation to do this anyways? no offence but im not going to read everything to make some character... this isnt a roleplaying forum after all.

im sure some other people are going to agree with me when i say that this is a waste of time.

second that
id rather just play the game (and make the t-51b helm)

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I feel kind of bad for him, he probably spent so much time typing that whole thing up, just to have no one participate in it. Although I do agree, This isn't a role playing forum, and this is kind of a waste of time, I'd rather play the real game.

LeadingSpartan.

I don't get how you all jumped on the role playing bandwagon.

I do own Fallout 3 and have created myself into the game for gits and shiggles. Considering that the newest iteration of the Fallout series basically throws CHA and INT out the window, I would have died horribly living in post apocalyptia according to Bethesda. Thankfully the prior two games were superior and a smart, charismatic character could walk the wastelands and talk themselves out of any situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back