you know you play too much halo when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about whenever you chunk and or hit a ball at someone ... it bounces off and hits someone else and you think in your mind "double kill" :D

it happened today so thats why i posted it.

Gaming in General...

-When in the army, instead of logically reloading your weapon you go to whack the enemy over the head...
-When you shout "LEROOOOYYYYYYY JENKINNNSSSS" when you start to run for any reason...
-When you attempt to find out how much HP your enemies have...
-When you carry a crowbar around everywhere just in case of a Crab attack...
-When you damn near shed a tear at the end of a Final Fantasy game...
-When you think of Metal Gear Solid as soon as you hear "Snake"...
-When you have ever found a Video Game character attractive... >_>
-When you use replace o's, a's, i's and e's with 0's, @'s, !'s and 3's...
-When you have a dummy next to your bed, for T-Bag training...
-When when house is being destroyed by a hurricane you rush out with your 360, leaving your wife, daughter, and son behind....
-When you replace your real dog with a giant kick-ass robot named d0g...
-When you build a fort out of 360 game cases...
-When you go from house to house as a "Master Cheifah's Witness"...
-When during Halloween you beat little kids over the head yelling "Grunts! Little Bastards!" as you steal their candy...
-When you skip 2 days of school to go to the midnight launch of Halo and play it all night long... >_>
-When you hold up a Yellow Cardboard Question mark above your head when looking for help...
-When, regardless of your eyes bleeding and your stomach eating itself, you continue to look on the internet as a means to find a 'real' Halo...
-When you own a Warthog yet never drive it, only stare at it's glory...
-When you kill yourself as your hours of hard work to level your characters are put to a waste as "10,000 Needles" completely annihilates your party...(FFVIII)
-When you think Jenova actually exists and constant chant in a creepy voice of a reunion...
-When '300 Spartans' turns from a "We are F%&*ed, but we die in honor!" to "You are F%$#ed"...
-When someone tells you are a failure at life due your jobless, girlfriendless, homeless life and you reply "At least I can beat your ass in Halo"...
-When your sole source of income is professional gaming tournaments...
-wh3nz u @cTu@lLy uNd3rstndz t3h s3nt!nc3 ! h@v3 pt h3r3z <---...

-When you start seeing grunts everywhere.
-When you see a Stargate, you think of a Halo.
-When you try to find High Charity on a star map.(im not sure if High Charity is a false planet or a ship.)
-When you konk a friend over the head with a softball, you think you have killed a spartan in multiplayer with the oddball.
--here are some Stargate SG-1 things--
-when you look on a starmap and look for stargate constellations. (i have done this, but all i found was triangullum.)

.When you decide to make your own halo 3 series
.When you have 3 halo posters, the legendary game, and your armor
.When your friends plays COD4 and you get pissed because you want them to play Halo 3
.When your subscription runs out, and you scream NOOOOO, Noooooo, Noooooo
and your friend goes into the "lighting round"
.You trade your $200 airsoft gun to try and get Sigma's cqb helmet
.When you decide to respond to this topic
.When your me or you!!!!

when your watching a movie and you start thinking of the perfect time for master chief to jump in

You find yourself jumping while firing at call of duty

When you play SOCOM, you curse over not having a melee key.

When anyone around you gets hurt, you yell "DOUBLE KILL!"

When you never actually knew there was a Mt Kilimanjaro

When you are asking yourself right now if you knew that.

When you wear around a MkVI helmet that you never take off

When you start calling your computer Cortana

When you keep touching the monitor, trying to upload her into your internal systems.

When you try to teabag in other games, no matter how complex the controller scheme

When you try to BXB in Call of Duty and kill yourself

When you know the game as "C*ck of Duty 4 Moderngayf*ckstupid"

When your only comeback is "no u"

Whenever you hear the Microsoft Sam narrator, you look for a six inch chief

When you start completing school projects in 'theater' mode

When you frequently confuse 'origami' with 'hayabusa'

When you start using 3's for E's on your school papers

In church, when the priest says 'covenant' you mutter 'bastards' ...

When you dress your dog up as a grunt, and chase it around the house, trying to smack it

When ordering at restaurants, you start with 'Can I haz...'

When you think Master Chief should be a Super Smash Bros. character

When you get grounded for painting the house blue and black

When you try to plan a vacation to the ruins of 'New Mombasa'

When your room, and you, turn out like this...

IMG_1805.jpg

Balmung said:
ha ha.........................hey wait ive done that before but nothing came up
Ya you can't search for it in the search bar. You have to search for a mountain (like the one in the video) near a crater (the Ark) and that's it. There was only one, it took like two hours.

Also
-When you rent a 60" and a 65" and have your friends stay up all night at your house playing Halo for your birthday.
-When you use the Halo font for as many school papers as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you hear somebody mention ''MC hammer'' you ask , ''you have the master chiefs gravity hammer?''

you hear somebody say ''can i...'' and you finish it by saying ''haz recon armour''

when you give the tv the finger after you die on easy

when you find out your better then your neighbor at halo three, regardless of the fact
that they have it and you dont.

when you collaberate with somebody in a different province to make your helmet
(eh lastspartan?;))

when you make an assault rifle out of an old street sign...

when you punch a kid in the face in school and yell ''headshot!''

when you tell your parents that your playing halo ,
instead of reading the book for a book report...

when your cutting something in art class, and you picture ''hold x to dual wield scizzors''

when you jump out of a plane and try to land on the enemy plane, (to fly like the brick)

when your walking with your girlfriend, and you see a 4-wheeler go by so you fall on your stomach and act like you just killed the driver with a sniper , then get back up and keep walking as if it never happened...

You know you play halo too much if...

.You're a 5 star general (Not being mean. lol)

.You pretend to assinate your friends when they aren't looking.

...when you make up halo inuendos (yes i have some in my arsenal)

...when you dream about master chief (hee hee spicy ones...but thats beside the point haha)

...when you swear you hear a frag tumble up next to you, and youre no where near a console (dont laugh...it happens)

...when one of your nicknames is halo (from real life friends) because you constantly relate any real life occuence to something that happened in halo

...when women dont just have 2 X chromosomes, but they dual wield them instead (wrote this on a genetics test haha)

...when foreplay refers to your warm up game before you jump into ranked

...when your attraction to a guy is based on the fact that he can actually beat you at halo (sometimes) (sad but true)

...when you only agree to eat at arby's for the name

...when you hear "valhalla" or "valkyrie" your mind automatically goes to halo

...when you introduce yourself or refer to yourself by your gamertag on a daily basis (haha so true for me)

...when you threaten to BXR someone in the face...and youre just shopping

....when someone says swat you think of the gametype and not the spankings (hee hee)

...when you make music playlists just for your halo time

...when you make up a position so you can make out and play halo at the same time (i call it gamer chair haha)

...when you spent large amounts of money on gamefuel even though you didnt like the flavor

...when the only reason youre a virgin is because master chief hasnt knocked on your door

...when youre talking about how you double-teamed a guy, and you have no idea why people are looking at you funny

...when youre late for a date becuase you were playing halo and not because you were doing your hair

....when you cancel a date because you finally found a decent team to party up with

...when you hurt yourself and the first thing you worry about is how it will affect your halo game

...when your professor is using a laser pointer you think "hee hee a mini splaser"

...when you cross out foreman on your mom's foreman grill and write froman because we all know thats what God meant for it to be

Zaso117 said:
When you know the game as "C*ck of Duty 4 Moderngayf*ckstupid

When you think Master Chief should be a Super Smash Bros. character

IMG_1805.jpg
ha ha that super smash bros. thing was about my brother, balmung ha ha

EpicFrailty said:
...when you make up halo inuendos (yes i have some in my arsenal)

...when you dream about master chief (hee hee spicy ones...but thats beside the point haha)

...when you swear you hear a frag tumble up next to you, and youre no where near a console (dont laugh...it happens)

...when one of your nicknames is halo (from real life friends) because you constantly relate any real life occuence to something that happened in halo

...when women dont just have 2 X chromosomes, but they dual wield them instead (wrote this on a genetics test haha)

...when foreplay refers to your warm up game before you jump into ranked

...when your attraction to a guy is based on the fact that he can actually beat you at halo (sometimes) (sad but true)

...when you only agree to eat at arby's for the name

...when you hear "valhalla" or "valkyrie" your mind automatically goes to halo

...when you introduce yourself or refer to yourself by your gamertag on a daily basis (haha so true for me)

...when you threaten to BXR someone in the face...and youre just shopping

....when someone says swat you think of the gametype and not the spankings (hee hee)

...when you make music playlists just for your halo time

...when you make up a position so you can make out and play halo at the same time (i call it gamer chair haha)

...when you spent large amounts of money on gamefuel even though you didnt like the flavor

...when the only reason youre a virgin is because master chief hasnt knocked on your door

...when youre talking about how you double-teamed a guy, and you have no idea why people are looking at you funny

...when youre late for a date becuase you were playing halo and not because you were doing your hair

....when you cancel a date because you finally found a decent team to party up with

...when you hurt yourself and the first thing you worry about is how it will affect your halo game

...when your professor is using a laser pointer you think "hee hee a mini splaser"

...when you cross out foreman on your mom's foreman grill and write froman because we all know thats what God meant for it to be

Almost all of these apply to me! That's 405th gold right there.

U know your obsessed with Halo when you see Covenant battleships and carriers in the sky when really all they are, are just giant rain clouds.

When, on Halo 3, the level 'The Ark', Sgt. Johnson says, "Go go go!" as you get out of the pelican, and you can help but say, "Core doesn't pay you by the hour!"

-When You can't help feeling that Epic Frailty managed to describe you near perfectally
-When you know more about Halo than your friends that actually own it
-When the only reason you want to go round to said friends place is because they have Halo and you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back