Your favorite Halo meme? Bring it on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReClaimer8015

mumgoot is actually quite forward, but right: If old threads die - let them be. Do your own. So here`s mine.
I would like to see if some of you share my amusement about Halo related Memes, certain folks around here obviously have an affinity to spicey gifs:D
There are good Halo-Memes out there. Just show your favorite ones here.....(switches to Sundowner voice): Knock yourself out - go nuts!

Last edited:
mumgoot is actually quite forward, but right: If old threads die - let them be. Do your own. So here`s mine.
I would like to see if some of you share my amusement about Halo related Memes, certain folks around here obviously have an affinity to spicey gifs:D
There are good Halo-Memes out there. Just show your favorite ones here.....(switches to Sundowner voice): Knock yourself out - go nuts!

Oh cool! This sounds like a great idea! I love memes:D

Also, thanks for mentioning me. ;) This is not my picture, but I added the caption.

relationship-goals-5b4aab.jpg
:p

I am familiar with this photo, have seen it somewhere on here....don`t know if they really are a couple :whistle:
Damn sweet tho!
I appreciate selfmade memes even more....just announce when posting.

Memes relating to the Gameplay are what is my stick:
halo-logic_o_878702 (2).jpg

Used that way back in the good ol` times of H3 Multiplayer Madness.

Yeah, I haven't seen many gameplay (or actually just plain Halo) memes, so I hope this thread gets populated quickly.:D

Twitch

Just found that one - im laughing so hard OMG!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Some better shots.
Disclaimer: Language might be offensive! Idc, just be advised.

Last edited:
People are doing crazy halo related stuff....it`s funny though!o_O
At least Bollywood has good Choreographers. Movie would have great Action Scenes for sure.

Reminds me of the old days.....

Fans had awesome ideas back than.....feels like that became less of a thing after H3.:unsure:

Looks Great TurboCharizard! You seem so innocent and joyfull:)
I have to actually complete a suit myself, kinda feel embarrassed....
Concerning the upcoming Halo Infinite, this one is actually accurate:D.....(not hatin on sony tho:rolleyes:)

gdjakm69il621.png

Btw, ( sllightly off topic) did any of you guys seen the last 343 social stream where thy talked specifics about the infinite trailer?!

Btw, ( sllightly off topic) did any of you guys seen the last 343 social stream where thy talked specifics about the infinite trailer?!

I'm still waiting for them to fully reveal what they showed us at community day. A lot of the new stuff they're hinting at is really exciting like a PC release.

41f4aeaaa13b4085b0015c84cc7c99a5.jpg

One for the kids and young memelings out there.
View attachment 263515

I'll always be partial to this for reasons.
View attachment 263513
View attachment 263514

I can relate to that first one, killing for weapons. It was hilarious in Halo 4, because there was a marine, that when I stood next to him, his voiceline was something snarky like "hey personal space" or something like that, and I'm like "HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE MASTER CHIEF?!" And I meleed him, which actually killed him, I think.

Don`t forget Bungies "Landfall". And i heard rumors about the tv series still in developement. Interview with Kiki Wolfkill, if i am not mistaken. Can`t remember anymore.....

Anyway, more fancy pictures!

View attachment 263523

Yeah, landfall shows how awesome the movie could have been. but they're great by themselves as well. I'm not too excited about the TV show until they actually give us some info. :confused:

For all i care Blur Studios should make all the Cutscenes from now on....you could consider them movies.
They`re great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back