Your favorite pic....

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice pic adam

and sigma, i had a question about your avatar, is that the color of your armor, or is it more like the pic you posted? cause i know you used krylon on yours, and didnt know what paint to use for my own. your avatar looks more grayish and the pic looks more green. was is just the lighting?

The avatar is what the color looks like with flash at night and the pic is no flash with natural light.

I still need to get some better pics of it outside like adam has his for the best color view.

Sigma-LS said:
The avatar is what the color looks like with flash at night and the pic is no flash with natural light.

I still need to get some better pics of it outside like adam has his for the best color view.

.... that avatar is exactly what evil femle's was... but hers was purple... you can still see where they did a bad job changing it up.

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?act=Sear...sult_type=posts

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks! i think when people post more pics of thisr armor i might be able to see what color i want. im still thinking about using my multiplay color but i not sure.

edit:wait my avatar? i never noticed that, but i always wondered why the hand and side of the helmet were purpleish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back