Your favorite saying in Halo:Reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best line in the whole game for me was when they were talking to Halsey in Sword Base the first time.

Halsey: Are you threatening me, Commander?

Carter-A259: Just making a reading suggestion, ma'am.

Carter is just so cool...

Favorite line is cortana (spoiler)-You're mind, body, and armor are all part of reach. (i may be off a few words)

"Listen, Reach has been good to me. It's time to return the favor. Don't deny me this.

Tell them to make it count."
-Jorge

Holland to Carter:
"Excuse me, son? Did you say 'Covenant?'"
"Yes sir, it's the WINTER CONTINGENCY."
--silence--
"Then God help us all."
Still gives me goosebumps.

"The Covenant are on Reach. I repeat the Covenant are one Reach"

That line sent a chill down my spine for some reason. From that point I knew that this game was gonna be sick.

"Looks like he just went MIA."
-Carter after I got killed with IWHBYD Skull on

Also gotta love the Star Wars reference "This Cave Is Not a Natural Formation". Name of the Mission where you defend Halsey underground while she is prepping Cortana.

Honorable Mentions goes to Emile right after Carter dies. When he says "Lets go." I could really here the emotion in his voice, sounded like he was gonna start crying...maybe he already was.

Honorable Mentions goes to Emile right after Carter dies. When he says "Lets go." I could really here the emotion in his voice, sounded like he was gonna start crying...maybe he already was.

With the exemption of his face from the game, I'm quite happy that they got such a good voice actor for him.

Not quite for the quotes, but just Jorge's dissaponted look when Halsey dismisses him with a "That will be all, Jorge." He reminded me of a kid seeking love from his mum... Also, him clasping arms with you, then THROWING YOU OUT OF A FREAKING SPACESHIP.

Also gotta love the Star Wars reference "This Cave Is Not a Natural Formation". Name of the Mission where you defend Halsey underground while she is prepping Cortana.

The quote "This cave is not a natural formation." is also from Halo: Combat Evolved.

Cortana says it on the level "Halo" after you get the warthog for the first time.

The quote "This cave is not a natural formation." is also from Halo: Combat Evolved.

Cortana says it on the level "Halo" after you get the warthog for the first time.

All of the mission titles reference something from a past Halo game. I think that's awesome that they referenced the time that Halo CE referenced Star Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back