Your Gaming Set Up's

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right guy/gals show you gaming rigs i wat to see every thing (from nes - ps3,360,wii) post some pics heck post a video lol Just lets see that set up.

My rig.

(pics to come)

-Joshua.

I will post my stuff when I get home, lol. I don't have any pics at work, got tons on my lappy at home though, lol.

I actually was thinking about linking to that thread, but I know people here like to scream 'NECRO NECRO ZOMG NOOOOOOOOOOOO END OF ZE WERLDS!' even if the last post was a month ago and your post was on topic.

Hmm I have no pics to post yet, but I will be sure to bump this on July 3rd or 4th after my fiance's birthday.
(If you read my thread about help buying an HDTV, you'll recall that I just bought my fiance' that 52" Samsung LCD TV. Again, thanks to everyone who helped me with that decision!) So, the TV is currently stowed away until his big day (the 3rd).

This media center has been something in the making for quite some time! I've been meaning to create this setup for about 2-3 years and now I've finally got all the pieces ready for him.

When it's his actual birthday, I will devise a way to get him out of the house long enough for me to connect all these things together in a 'magnum opus' of home media:

-52" Samsung LCD 1080p TV
-Playstation 3 (MGS4 Bundle)
-Xbox 360
-Rock Band
-Wii
-Vista computer (4gb ram, dual 3.4ghz, gaming/graphics machine)
-5.1 Surround Sound w/ 5 disk DVD/CD Player
-and last, but not least, the lil 80gb Zune for easy tune access :)

Om nom nom.

Damn Vex! Nice choice on the tv! I'm sure he'll appreciate it (it's a guy/gamer thing).

I'll post mine after I get some pics.

We primarily game in the living room. So here it is... you can see my TV, wii, 360, rockband, and guitar hero 3. We still haven't even unpacked the PS2, Nintendo's, dreamcast, sega, gameboys and such... But this gives you an idea... I also game on my computer....

l_4464e5c009f962b3040c76b60a6148d1.jpg

PICTURES!

Stuff includes...

Wii
360 (on the couch because I got the RROD [go figure] and I was waiting for my return box thing to come in)
N64 (not pictured)
SNES (not pictured)
NES x3
Atari 2600
Genesis x2 + CD attachment
Other things...

I also enjoy hording NES controllers.

Im a very unorganized person (as you can see by the pictures), but the living doesnt usually look like that. We went digging around for the Genesis and "forgot" to clean up.
When I take pictures of stuff I am selling or trading, I tend to leave them on my desk for about a month, so that explains the desk clutter.

100_3663.jpg

100_3664.jpg

100_3665.jpg

100_3666.jpg

man, everyone has so many games and i only have 8 games, but i think my dad wasted all the money on the 53'' t.v., sory guys i got no pictures to show you

spartan 26 said:
man, everyone has so many games and i only have 8 games, but i think my dad wasted all the money on the 53'' t.v., sory guys i got no pictures to show you

you and me both bro lol

Vexona said:
Hmm I have no pics to post yet, but I will be sure to bump this on July 3rd or 4th after my fiance's birthday.
(If you read my thread about help buying an HDTV, you'll recall that I just bought my fiance' that 52" Samsung LCD TV. Again, thanks to everyone who helped me with that decision!) So, the TV is currently stowed away until his big day (the 3rd).

This media center has been something in the making for quite some time! I've been meaning to create this setup for about 2-3 years and now I've finally got all the pieces ready for him.

When it's his actual birthday, I will devise a way to get him out of the house long enough for me to connect all these things together in a 'magnum opus' of home media:

-Xbox 360
-Rock Band
-Wii

Om nom nom.

Holy crap lol let him go to a strip club lol jking but man i wish i had all that wow

Last edited by a moderator:
Vexona said:

-Xbox 360
-Rock Band
-Wii

Om nom nom.
take video, lol. i want to see his reaction.
and for all of you that posted pics, i thought i had a lot of game systems... i have 8... dang.

Yowza Aeonyx, what an impressive selection of games /drool

Holy crap lol let him go to a strip club lol jking but man i wish i had all that wow

Unless the strip club has Olivia Munn or me at it, it doesn't get his attention lol. He has a thing for Munn haha. I don't blame him though, she's way hot.

Spartanspork said:
take video, lol. i want to see his reaction.
and for all of you that posted pics, i thought i had a lot of game systems... i have 8... dang.

Video might be a good idea! I could ask my dad to bring his DV Cam or I could use my Sony at the house. My fiance can be very loud (he gets that from theatre I guess?) so his reaction will probably be priceless XD

Vexona said:
Thanks! Lots of time and money spent, lol. All in all, I have 28 systems and 1,943 games.

Vexona said:
Unless the strip club has Olivia Munn or me at it, it doesn't get his attention lol. He has a thing for Munn haha. I don't blame him though, she's way hot.
Video might be a good idea! I could ask my dad to bring his DV Cam or I could use my Sony at the house. My fiance can be very loud (he gets that from theatre I guess?) so his reaction will probably be priceless XD

i want to see that vid lol yeah munn it way hot

like the nintendo boy right

"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

i have no pics, i do on myspace maybe, but not on my harddrive

i have a
-Ps
-Ps2
-Ps3
-xbox
-xbox360
-nintendo 64
-super nintendo
-sega
-nintendo gameboy
-nintendo gameboy sp
-nintendo gameboy advanced
-nintendo gameboy ds
-guitar hero (ps2)
-guitar hero 2 (360)
-guitar hero 3 (360)
-PC (cuz macs suck)

i plan on getting Rock Band OR Guitar Hero 4
i want GHIV but its not coming out til fall, and i want rock band but im only good at guitar part, i suck at the drums and vocals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back