Your "haloween" Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

AoBfrost

Post your stories about you in your armor during halloween.

My story:

passing out candy to small kids, met a few older kids in a group together, they said from far away "lame costume" while looking at me, then when they come up close in person, they saw my detail and paintjob, and helmet, then they screamed:

"OH SHOOT, CRAP, GUYS COME QUICK, THIS IS SO LEET, IT'S FREAKIN MASTERCHIEF"

"Yes I am masterchief"

"OMG AWSOME!!!!"

"Yes I am"

"DUDE, GUYS IT's HIM!!!!"

"OMG IT IS HIm, DID YOU BEAT HALO 3 YET?!"

"No"

"why?!"

"I've spent the last month killing elites and saving the world, do I have time to play video games?"

"Seriously?"

"No, I dont own an xbox360...sucks"

"Your costume is awsome"

"it isnt a costume"

"Seriously? OMG ARE YOU...REALLY?! HIM!!!!!??"

"No, it is a costume......I spent the last month making it for halloween"

"k well see ya later, cool costume, wait till all my friends at school hear this, how much did it cost to buy?

"I didnt buy it"

"what?! then how-"

"I made it....."

"Duuuuuuddee......"

"yes it's that awsome"

then they walked away.

Then all these small 5-6 year olds came and screamed

"ahahhhhhhh OMGm, IT'S HALO, IT'S THE GIANT GREEN DUDE FROM HALO!!!!!"

man today was super leet

In my county they say give it out for the 30th, I was kinda confused why, but heck, if they say so, then do it, or else I'll miss out on kids saying "OH CRAP IT's MASTERCHIEF"

duuuudeeee! that musta been awesome. in my town halloweens been a bit ruined by some teenagers who've gotten it into their head that its cool to knock on a door, wait for it to open, and then pelt the house and the person who opened the door with eggs and water balloons :confused: .btw this was all gotten from the local paper. i had nothing to do with it

Exactally why I stand outside, to show off my armor So they know I am out there, they cant tipee my house or egg it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back